Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_Boxall

Re: FAST TRACK
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 09:38:50 am »
Just to let you guys know, I've recently been approached by an organisation looking to set up a system to compete directly with Fast Track. I'm still waiting for them to give me more specific information but from what I've been told it seems pretty much identical.

Marketing systems like this are generally a good idea and it could be argued that the more you pay for something the more you value it and the more you'll make use of it. However, now that Cleanitup is here (  ;) ) finding the information you need to make your business a success, and learning from others, is easier than it's ever been.

I do question some of the adverts that you see for these systems. Franky, '0 - Porsche in 6 months' I think is a little misleading and often encourages people to spend more money than they can afford to lose!

Having said that, Martin Riley is a great example of how these systems can work and many people would argue that, if they make you more money than they cost, who cares how much money they cost.

Either way, I certainly think the price of these systems will come down rather than go up!

Will keep you updated!

Regards

Mike

Musicman

Re: FAST TRACK
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 07:09:11 pm »
Can anyone lend me their wife for a few weeks?

Gary you can have my ex-wife. Everyone else has!! ;D :o ;D
Success is where hard work meets opportunity!