Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

HolmansUKLTD

FAST TRACK
« on: June 02, 2005, 08:46:30 pm »
Hello I went to the fast track seminar today and as usual was impressed by Mr saunders and his team.
(and Paul ;))

Met some new people  and put names to faces on this forum.

Good day out and lots to mull over in the coming days and week.

Nick :( :o
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

HolmansUKLTD

Re: FAST TRACK
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 08:47:24 pm »
and i will be changing my pitcure.

because i was told to.

;)
Nick
Surreys No1 Dart player

dave401uk

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 09:04:06 am »
no the fuzzy one is best!!
Its never a pass of the wand,just a master stroke.

triumph cleaning

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 12:08:21 pm »
I went to a fast track day as well!  I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!
They are not interested in good carpet cleaning, they have people out there following fast track, they are getting loads of work but they can't clean carpets!

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:58 pm »
Fuzzy is good, you do not want a CLEAR picture of Nick Holman  :-\

dustycorner

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 01:53:37 pm »
Hi Nick ,

Don't change picture you have perfect face for radio ! honest

Cheers Mark.

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 02:30:17 pm »
Well i have been on various radio shows before talking about.................DARTS :o
Surreys No1 Dart player

paul_smith

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 04:22:34 pm »
Nick i have been on two discovery days and think they were pretty gooc although i havn,t signed up,i feel you can learn a lot just in one day.

To Triumph cleanings post,why did you go if you feel like this about the company?
what makes you say there are peaople out there that can,t clean carpets that are on fasttrack.

One area that i think they don,t really push is the amount of training  you do within the price of fasttrack ie iicrc 2 days for carpets and 2 days for upholstery
plus a load of other coarses,plus you can go on them more than once and take employees with you.

I would doubt that many people would tolerate paying 54 pence per square foot and getting a poor job.

cheers
Paul

SMP

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 04:45:06 pm »
I would also like to ask of Mr (or Mrs) Triumph Cleaning what do you want to do - clean carpets or make money?  Fast track (no I'm not on it) is about making money out of cleaning carpets.  The fast track concept / ideas could be applied to a lot of buinesses (and has been).

There are far too many people cleaning carpets making no money.  This is bad for everyone because it sets a benchmark (price) which customers think is what everybody should be achieving.

By posting this I am not commenting in any way about whether or not people should / should not join Mr Saunders - everybody will make their own choice.

Cheers
Steve Poole

Len Gribble

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 08:06:39 pm »
Triumph cleaning

Please quantify your statement, as I thought it was about marketing, which can be applied to all types of businesses with modifications.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 08:34:32 pm »
im amazed how many of you think fast track is something special or new. its only a name for teaching you to sell in a different way. so what thats not new. go to one of the big direct selling companys. for a direct sales job. windows bathrooms. mobility. awnings. you want fast track thats fast track and they teach you for free. so if you want the knowledgr apply for a few jobs get the training and be on fire. WASTING 3000. OR WHATEVER ARE YOU CRAZY and if not you must be insecure. being cloned like dolly the sheep and paying for irSHAME ON THE LOT OF YOU. love ron :o
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 10:05:55 pm »
Extravagant as ever Ron. :o
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 06:17:53 am »
Ron,

I understand what you are saying. We are all in the Direct Selling industry, and as far as I am concerned Cleaning is just the product.

However I may be wrong but i feel that a lot of people are recruited into this industry through adverts like Foutunes to be Made, etc

Indeed they may go on a Sales Course.

But they do not get a Turnkey system.

People actually pay a Franchise fee to get this. and an ongoing roaylty

With Fastrack you get the Turnkey system plus a Group of People to Help and Guide you. How good it is at kicking you I do not know and what happens if you fall by wayside. And how good is the Mentoring,

What would you be told if You Said  The Quick Start  Giving away 200 sqaure feet of cleaning did not work for you.

Anyone had success with this?  (just thought I sneek that question in )

Ps I am not and never have been in Fast Track its just my observations.

There is also several US systems you can buy modules when you actually need them instead of paying an ongoing monthly fee, and you pay extra for consultations etc.

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 05:58:09 pm »
i understand that but to be honest people who buy a system from the big companys ofer two days or so training with what they think is some form of a sales coure. lets be honest these companys are selling you the equipment they have NOT GOT A CLUE ABOUT SELLING.ok fastrack comes along loads of dissalusioned people pay and go. sure it will get you upbeat. for 3 grand ill get you rattling and dancing like a wild west indian with a tomohawk. BUT TRUST ME IM A CC if you cant sell. you cant sell. THATS WHY THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF FAILIURES  A YEAR IN THIS GAME. MOST OF THEM THINK THIS IS ABOUT CARPET CLEANING.well sorry to some of you.CC IS A TOOL THATS ALL. SELLING IS WHATS IT ABOUT.but before you go and spend your hard earned lolly on these miricla courses    TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF; HAVE YOU THE BOTTLE TO DIRECT SELL ??? ??? ??? ???WELL HAVE YOU :( 8)OR ARE YOU BLINKERED BY ALL THE CHAT HOW WONDERFULL WE ARE ALL DOING 8) 8) 8)
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2005, 06:38:28 pm »
Ron,

I think Fastrack is about holding your hand and forcing you to go and sell .The 3 grand also acts as an incentive to get off ones butt.

Naturally confident people like yourself do not need it , but I thought Martin Reilly at MK was an excellent example of someone who is basically shy but determined , who was motivated by the Fastrack system and made it work.

I do agreee that Marketing /selling is far more important than carpet cleaning  , in establishing a CC business.

Sad in many ways but true.

Cheers,

Doug

garyj

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 07:39:14 pm »
There are many variations on the Fast Track theme. A chap came to see me a few weeks back from a marketing company and he was basically selling a package that with a bit of common sense you can find in Waterstones and the internet. I love reading marketing stuff and of course would really like to see the Fast Track package ( but wouldn't be so cheeky as to ask for one!!), and I have an idea of what the main principles are.

The one thing I need though is someone to give me a kick up the bum and make sure I sit at my pc and create something, rather than comeing on here!!

The chap from the marketing company wanted over a thousand pound a month for a minimum 12 months, for that I could speak to him on the phone for a few hours every 4 weeks. Yeah right, like thats going to happen.

So, I reckon I can do it for less then £100.00, I just need nagging.  :)Can anyone lend me their wife for a few weeks?

garyj

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 07:49:00 pm »
AND..... another problem I see is the structure of the written sales literature. To me its just too American (and thats not a good thing!), I read Ian Harpers sales letter which I think was a Fast Track letter with A-Stop added and found it to contrived. It just wouldn't wash with my clients, but there are some good ideas in there. If you could memorise it it would  work as a whole sales pitch, but just to long as an opening letter. We can all get Fast Track stuff and an idea of it, just by looking in the Yellow pages, but I am always surprised at the amount of people who don't ever put it into practice, even after spending thousands on the course.

Len Gribble

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2005, 07:54:46 pm »
Garyj

Are you sure? I would not lend mine to my worst enemy, did hear on the radio the other day there is some market in Essex with ancient law which one could sell the wife = devoice now that’s food for thought!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Doug Holloway

Len Gribble

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2005, 08:36:27 pm »
Doug

You must be joking, but do frequent the place often never buy only sell! ;D

Len