Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

best way for a static???
« on: November 05, 2009, 02:01:39 am »
what would you say the best way to get a static system is??????? or can anyone point me in the right direction for a cheap setup maybe pure freedom or someone similar??? is static the best way to go when u have a few vans on the road or even couple???

i have a unit and am plannin on expanding the business two fold this next year maybe even three fold as we now have a full time canvasser.

any help would be appreciated

cheers richy
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Window Washers

Re: best way for a static???
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 07:40:47 am »
what would you say the best way to get a static system is??????? or can anyone point me in the right direction for a cheap setup maybe pure freedom or someone similar??? is static the best way to go when u have a few vans on the road or even couple???

i have a unit and am plannin on expanding the business two fold this next year maybe even three fold as we now have a full time canvasser.

any help would be appreciated

cheers richy
I would get some ibc tanks, a 4040 RO, 20inch prefilters, 2 di vessels, a transfer pump and hoses and connectors. That is a static system that will produce more water than you need for now. unless you tds is below 10 then use di only.

I have a static system myself.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Lee Pryor

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 09:06:15 am »
i also have a static. ian is spot on. have a look on ebay for the ibc tanks, go fo 2 or 3 1000ltr
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 09:15:41 am »
i also have a static. ian is spot on. have a look on ebay for the ibc tanks, go fo 2 or 3 1000ltr
Lee,

Could you please email me your contact number as email got deleted and dropped my phone in a bucket of plaster  ::)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

richywilts

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 06:11:46 pm »
cheers guys how much does it roughly cost for setup like ur saying to go for roughly??
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 08:06:39 pm »
cheers guys how much does it roughly cost for setup like ur saying to go for roughly??
do you run a van mount at the mo ? if you do you will already have most of the parts needed. IBC tanks about £50 ish second user, transfer pump and hose is about £50 £20 odd for the transfer pump and £30 for the hose  ::)

Ian Rochester

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 05:48:43 am »
We're also looking at installing a static system, probably 3000 ltr capacity which would be enough to keep three vans running.  The key thing apart from getting good quality water, is getting it transfered to the van as quick as possible.  We've got a submersible pump that transfers at 360 ltr per minute, so a 650 ltr tank can be filled in a couple of minutes.

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 07:00:00 am »
We're also looking at installing a static system, probably 3000 ltr capacity which would be enough to keep three vans running.  The key thing apart from getting good quality water, is getting it transfered to the van as quick as possible.  We've got a submersible pump that transfers at 360 ltr per minute, so a 650 ltr tank can be filled in a couple of minutes.
what pump do you have Ian ? and also what does it cost?

I am using a Wickes one at the moment and fills a 650l tank in about 6 mins it cost me about £30

Ian

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 08:30:16 am »
i have 3 sub pumps in 3 ibcs. can fill up 3 vans if need be at once. I found the wickes one to be the quickest at the minute. Its noiser but gets the water into the van quicker.