Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Hot Water Systems
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2009, 07:28:43 pm »
Invest in your business and you'll have a better business, emporers new clothes is a nice idea and maybe a good reason for some to stay as they are, but nearly all (not all) businesses that have leapfrogged to the next level have gone hot.By that i mean not spending ten or twenty years of your life before the penny drops, but doing something now, this year, and reaping the benefits.

matt

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2009, 07:43:27 pm »
Emperors new clothes!!!!! To be fair, if i had shelled out for hot, i too would convince myself that it performed better.

good point

dont mention that to ironics customers though, they get a bit tetchy about it ;)

bobby p

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 06:13:32 am »
yeah, i agree with the above ,  its trying to justify the big money shelled out .  the one small benefit could be if the windows dried instantly it might please the customers ,

Window Washers

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 07:13:27 am »
not convinced on this yet.

The cracking glass puts me off, I tried cleaning my bathroom window with hot water and it cracked it.

I want convincing it is worth me spending over 5 grand to kit out vans.

the second thing what happens when they break down which they will, who fixes them and at what cost ?

What do they really cost per day to use if you are full time 9-5 ?

Do you need different hose pipes and or pole hose pipe ?
What about connectors do you need different connectors as hoselock are made for cold water?

I will think of some more later, as I said i need convincing.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

NWH

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 05:19:22 pm »
Emperors new clothes!!!!! To be fair, if i had shelled out for hot, i too would convince myself that it performed better.
Use a hot system and then come back on here and comment.

stevieg

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 06:19:08 pm »
Read my lips!!!! I have used one,why do you think i made that comment?Personally i dont care if the customers are happier if the windows are left dry!!!!that is in fact if they actually are!!

dd

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 06:34:19 pm »
Read my lips!!!! I have used one,why do you think i made that comment?Personally i dont care if the customers are happier if the windows are left dry!!!!that is in fact if they actually are!!
You worked for a day with someone who had a hot system. Not enough IMO to make an informed judgement.

stevieg

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 06:47:54 pm »
The work the next day would have been the same.therefore same results,therefore same conclusion!!!
I rest my case and no further questions your honour!!!!i  i thank you and goodbye.

NWH

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009, 07:22:42 pm »
There is no way they had it working hot enough for you not to see better results and quicker drying time,also if you clean frames with hot the difference is instant for you to see.

edd

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009, 11:59:03 pm »
I think this steveg is a fool and just dont hear to good oh well his prob we know the truth ,us hot boys lol