Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rl

Re: pricing
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2009, 10:16:48 am »
Have to say I agree, this is the first thread I have come accross that I have thought it's gone a bit far. No need to exchange personal insults, it doesn't make for good reading. As I have said in the past this is the best forum of any type I have come across where every one seems to get on and be helpful to each other, let's keep it that way?!

chopsie

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2009, 04:35:13 pm »
Neil i am just starting out and would be grateful of your pricing methods,i am just reading through all the comments trying to get a general idea,also could anyone tell me of a good/cheap place to get buissness cards/flyers etc
chopsie

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2009, 05:32:59 pm »
hi neil gornall,

I too would be very greatfull to hear your pricing method!?!

many thanks, george.

Neil

« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2009, 06:20:14 pm »
hi neil gornall,

I too would be very greatfull to hear your pricing method!?!

many thanks, george.

Neil i am just starting out and would be grateful of your pricing methods,i am just reading through all the comments trying to get a general idea,also could anyone tell me of a good/cheap place to get buissness cards/flyers etc

Sure no problem, send me an email address and I will contact you. You can contact me via my website. www.purerclean.co.uk

Neil

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2009, 06:51:35 pm »
At the end of the day we are all in business to make money and stay in business, and like it or not our "friends" working the same area as us are competition, therefore I see no benefit from giving out my exact pricing structure to someone who could potentially use it against me.
If however you work the other side of the country then I don’t have a problem, it’s just nice to be able to choose.
I would use the private message facility but for some reason it would appear to have been disabled on this forum. No doubt for good reason  ;)

Neil

« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2009, 07:33:12 pm »
Anyone who runs a business who does not keep one eye open to other methods of working is a fool.
In my opinion, if GD is asking how I price it does not mean he needs to ask, it means he is willing to learn and improve if possible.
Although I doubt my method will be any revelation to him or anyone else who has been in the business a while.

Ewan I have only been back on this forum for a while but have noticed you seem to like a good "heated debate" I don’t have a problem with that as I would never get involved but I do find it annoying to come onto what is in essence a place of learning only to find a stream of play ground bitching. Let it go mate and chill. I would buy you a beer if I thought it would help.    :)

Window Washers

« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2009, 11:57:09 pm »
Anyone who runs a business who does not keep one eye open to other methods of working is a fool.
In my opinion, if GD is asking how I price it does not mean he needs to ask, it means he is willing to learn and improve if possible.
Although I doubt my method will be any revelation to him or anyone else who has been in the business a while.

Ewan I have only been back on this forum for a while but have noticed you seem to like a good "heated debate" I don’t have a problem with that as I would never get involved but I do find it annoying to come onto what is in essence a place of learning only to find a stream of play ground bitching. Let it go mate and chill. I would buy you a beer if I thought it would help.    :)
;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)