Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james roffey

Re: Just been bumped.
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2009, 05:45:17 pm »
Darren

I dont know if this will help but you could speak with my brother Ian Walker (hes my stepbrother but dont say that to him)

Hes a certified baillif and believe me he knows how to make people pay debts he offers a no recovery no fee and the charges are payable by the debtor he may be able to help, or at the very least tell you how you stand, he may also tell you its too small an amount but its worth a try. he knows his stuff.
Ian Walker  Account Collection 01702 431731
tell him "your brother Jim gave you his number"

clinton

« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2009, 05:56:15 pm »
Good post jim :)

Darren i would take that offer up mate and it will get him and his mrs on there toes.

A good time to call is very early morning or late at night ;)

james roffey

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2009, 06:07:27 pm »
just googled his tel number found an ad in the yell.com saying "due to low overheads i am able to pass savings to my customers" low overheads!!

im not surprised hes a crook  who dont pay, this has really ped me off, dont forget
what goes around come around!

Darren O

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2009, 08:28:46 am »
Cheers James i think i will give him a phone anything is worth a try.

Stu.Clem

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2009, 08:33:18 am »
ask admin for this full thread to be deleted as it is far too incriminating and supportive of or inciting aggressive acts

dont ever forget loose lips sink ships

then lower yourself to his standards and hit him fully in the pocket

Barry Livingstone

Re: Just been bumped. New
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2009, 05:48:04 pm »
I dont know anyone concerned in this but have thought about it over the last hour and after seeing as many vans for sale full off carpet cleaning stuff and Mobile Valeting Business on ebay, it show things are tuff out there.

They guy is havingg trouble paying he should never had bought it in the first place, but he has a young family and MAybe hes trying to do best by them getting money in before XMAS.................Yes hes in the wrong am not saying he isnt ......

But I bet hes no the only carpet cleaner struggling rite now.........I for one have counted 5 vans for sale within a 50 m ile raduis of both guys concerned......On ebay......

People do stupid things when they are not thinking straight.... and worried about money.....I bet he never started out like that in CC...bad marketing and no enough clients to make a wage...seen it all before with CCers......

He should have Paid the money that was due no question.......So can we please stop putting his wife personal bebo on this site he has kids and your all talking about his wifes tits you make me sick......

This site us sunk to a new LOW

This guy might be going down the pan and all you lot say is do him in, look at his Mrs Id go just to see her!!!!

Shame on the lot of you.......
Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2009, 05:59:02 pm »
Hi Guys,

I think we should leave this where it is as it may involve litigation and has gone as far as is likely at present.

Thanks

Doug