This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

magic1

working in rain - explaination note
« on: October 22, 2009, 11:58:29 am »
RAIN GUARNTEE

The major things that cause windows to become dirty are dust, pollen, insect nest building and droppings.

If these are present on the glass/frames when it rains, they often look worse when it stops.

When windows are cleaned regularly using pure water the rain simply runs off and they continue to remain clean. This is why we clean in all bar the heaviest of rain.

If they do not dry to our normal standards once the rain has stopped, we will return to re-clean the affected window(s). To take advantage of this service you must inform us within 24 hours of the initial clean.

What are your thoughts on giving that to my custies.

daz1977

Re: working in rain - explaination note
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 12:11:52 pm »
sound ok, 

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 12:13:05 pm »
I think pointing out that it's not actualy the rain that makes the windows dirty is a good thing. Now I could be totaly wrong here, but is it not the case most window cleaners don't clean in the rain due to the fact it's bloody horrible getting a soaking and not that it may affect the finished job.

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 12:16:02 pm »
I think pointing out that it's not actualy the rain that makes the windows dirty is a good thing. Now I could be totaly wrong here, but is it not the case most window cleaners don't clean in the rain due to the fact it's bloody horrible getting a soaking and not that it may affect the finished job.
Yes, when you clean in the rain, you get wet! ;D
The worst for me is having wet feet, can't stand it.
But getting back to the thread, I agree with almost all of your note.
I'd be careful how you phrase the point about WFP as some may use this as an excuse to cut back to 8 weekly, but other than that good idea.

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 12:38:33 pm »
I wouldn't bother with it as you are drawing attention to one set of conditions, most  people don't care as long as the windows are clean.
 I just tell everyone, wet or dry, the work is guaranteed and if i don't come out in the rain, it's 'cause I don't want to get wet ;)

EZclean

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 02:32:39 pm »
i say if i'm working in the rain getting a soaking it's because i have to, not because i want to.
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

JRDEasiReach

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 04:03:09 pm »
i say if i'm working in the rain getting a soaking it's because i have to, not because i want to.

Im with you in that score chum!!!
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 04:53:17 pm »
Call within 24 hours is a bit tight. Who goes round the same day to check?
Either guarantee your work or don't bother at all.

When you put a short deadline on it, it becomes an empty guarantee.

magic1

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 05:57:01 pm »
if i dont say 24hr or even 48hr. worried if a custie phones after 4/5 day after and say sum thing wrong. this mite hav been road works or sum 1 had fire windows got dirty and think eh up get em clean 4 free.

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 06:03:15 pm »
I have
Guarantee
All of our work comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
If you are unhappy with the cleaning quality of any windows please contact us within 48hrs of completion, we will return to clean the windows in question at no extra cost to you the customer.
very few ever use it ;D

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 06:09:29 pm »
 getting wet wet wet we windowcleaners  love it really sounds like a group name

windowswashed

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:02:57 pm »
Make hay while the sun shines, (showers included) and put your feet up, chill out when it's tipping it down. Or clean houses where custies out at work.

Window Washers

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 07:12:41 pm »
Make hay while the sun shines, (showers included) and put your feet up, chill out when it's tipping it down. Or clean houses where custies out at work.
just put a hat on, water proofs and carry on  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)