Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JRDEasiReach

Re: Software comparison
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 04:34:01 pm »
whats this software stuff about for window cleaning, explanation in detail if you please :) thanks in advance :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

BradMonks

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 04:58:08 pm »
when you exit george does it not give you the option to save changes, if so i believe this is what Brad needs
Yeh it gives me the option to save changes, but i don't see any backup number......And i've looked everywhere else for it too. 'elp Brad  ;D

Its not the George backup number, its the actual George data backup i need to convert it to a WCP dat backup.

Cheers
Brad

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 05:01:34 pm »
Gotcha. Ok, i'll email that now. Hopefully,it'll be whatcha need

BradMonks

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 05:14:56 pm »
whats this software stuff about for window cleaning, explanation in detail if you please :) thanks in advance :)

Hi....ln short, its the best round management, scheduling, debt management and expense consolidation software in the world...probably (idea for that line was stolen from Carlsberg!).

The easiest and best way to tell you about it is to refer you to our website www.windowcleanerpro.com where you can also download a FREE 45 day trial.

Best regards
Brad

Davie T

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:15 pm »
Hi Brad,
Re my earlier post.
I was not questioning your honesty or integrity.

In my post I simply asked for your location as I was considering using WC and the world being as it is now, I considered it prudent to establish if proximity would be a problem - it is not.
I hope I have not offended you in any way and if you do consider I have, please accept my apologies.
Regards Davie

Davie T

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 07:12:35 pm »
Hi Brad, 
Did not reply to question re my hidden location.

When replying to various posts, I try to help however if it is going to  improve the financial well being of a very close competitor I would stop short at that.  Thats just the way I am, right or wrong !
Others will agree or disagree with that stand.
Regards Davie

BradMonks

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 07:40:03 pm »
Hi Brad,
Re my earlier post.
I was not questioning your honesty or integrity.

In my post I simply asked for your location as I was considering using WC and the world being as it is now, I considered it prudent to establish if proximity would be a problem - it is not.
I hope I have not offended you in any way and if you do consider I have, please accept my apologies.
Regards Davie

Davie

Thank you for your words, it was decent of you to apologise. In fairness i may have over-reacted as Ian and i hold our integrity and morals in high regard, we handle a large amount of sensitive data on a regular basis and we always ensure it is secure as our reputation and business would be worthless otherwise.

I now understand why you raised the questions you did and the reasons behind it. I trust no offence has been caused to either party and i hope you wiull trial WCP and if i can help in any way at all please feel free to drop me a line at Brad@windowcleanerpro.com

Best regards
Brad

Neil

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 06:31:20 pm »
It seems WCP gets the thumbs up so that just leaves me to find a half decent replacement phone and I am "away with the mixer"

The new LG GM750 is launched in 2 weeks so that’s looking favourite right now, anyone got any feedback on LG?
I just wish it was sooner as I am stuck using my daughter’s old pink Nokia at the moment and it’s not doing my street cred any good at all.

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2009, 11:16:17 pm »
I'd be interseted to see a list of phones that WCP would work on..........so come on techno bods.........I'm puttin you to the test..........answers on a postcard to CIU  ;D

Mike #1

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 07:45:18 am »
does wcp work on the blackberry pearl