Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: fast track
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 09:00:25 pm »
but dont agree with spending £3000. i forgot that  :-* ??? ???
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 09:28:17 pm »
Ok it's alot of money but if you impliment the ideas immediately you could have work all year round and better prices where's the gamble?

It pays for itself without changing your life style in 6 months and the other 20 odd years is all yours!

Shaun

ianharper

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005, 10:54:12 pm »
Hi Guys

Thanks mike I am sorted.

Guys i dont need anyone to hold my hand. I have been on lots of coaching programs and its the information thats inportant. plus you can talk to any fast track guys when you want and exchange ideas.

many cleaners need the support. for me its the ideas. what work, works. you should only need telling once.

I think that if you are starting out or work as a selfemployed cleaner then the coaching club is worth every penny,  but you cant get the info without the holding hands part. shame.

What i am doing id no dofferant than missing a boot camp and waitting for the tapes to come out. evan a what might look like a lot of money for some tapes is worth it as you can play them in your van or at home or you dont have to give up your time or spend money travaling.

And as Joe is not coming over any more thats a lond way to go. time is money.

BTW has anyone ever stopped to think how many people drop out and have this info that others are making LOTS of money from sitting on a shelf.

I meet martin  the other week and just chatting to him has made me money. so why do i need to pay to chat with members? because chat is free people dont value it.

Thanks to paul and martin my charges have doubled and that has given me more money in my pocket. the fast track moto should be "never underestmate the spending power of your pospect" I was shocked when i quoted the first time at the new rate the prospect did not blink when i told her how much.

As I have said Franchise is dead. coaching, info products, and mentors are the way forwards.

Respect

Ian Harper

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005, 10:58:59 pm »
WELL SAID MATE  ;)
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2005, 11:16:54 pm »
hear hear Ian
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 11:22:00 pm »
Ian if yo look on Alltecs web site Joe is coming over soon but it doesn't say when, it just says give us your money and that's it!

Shaun

http://www.alltec.co.uk/main.php3?primNavIndex=3&mainURL=%2Fpages%2F1012561

mark_roberts

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2005, 11:29:28 pm »
As I read it the Fast track thing is more than just marketing ideas.  I got info a few weeks ago showing me the idea of running a two man crew and grossing over £250k.  So its business building systems as well as marketing.

Ian

No offence here but for someone who is so new to cleaning and who says hes been on loads of marketing courses and been to see Joe in the states  it took a while for it all to sink in and  charge proper prices if youve doubled them only recently???????

Mark

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2005, 11:40:22 pm »
If you look back at some of the posts Ian wrote a few months ago he was building a carpet cleaning business for his son and wanted to hit the ground sprinting to make a better wage for his son so that he could quit his job, I think now he has seen how lucrative the industry can be so a change of tact was needed to achieve his and his son's goal.

Shaun

ianharper

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2005, 12:12:51 am »
Hi Mark

You shaw that it was not $250k and not £ ?

First when i went to the USA the avarage was 50c a foot so my first price was about right it was not after talking to paul and martine that i realised that it had gone made. paul gets 70p a foot.

plus i have spent the time building my maid service to a leval that i sit on on butt all day if i wish so no waste of time for me.

now let me respectfully ask you have you looked outside carpet cleaning for ideas? because that what i did in 1999 when i started my maid service. and the info that i have read and heard has not mad me rich but more inportantly FREE from having to work. I choose to clean carpets, do you?

I have cleaned all my working life and thabks to joe and co are free now to do what i wish.

If you follow direct rsponce you know thats it back end where you make your money and as newbe i was trying to build up my database. i asked lots of question about ROI oand cost per client no answers. this info would have been a great help to me.

I have also had to work out an avarge price per foot from the forums. from what i can now tell is that you have two levals one at around 25p to 35p and then 50p to 70p per foot but as you fast track guys are so busy the second part was harder to find out. i think that as i only really started in dec 2004. abouts, that i am catching on quick to where i need to be.

On the subject of charges I have changed in my area the focus from hourly rate for maid service to per job basis. we charge in hourly rate terms about £20 hour not bad when other franchises in my area that charge by the hour are at just  £7.50 my staff are the best paid in my area and they are on job and finish basis.

So let me again thank Joe, Paul, and martin, and not forgetting Robert. as I am about to make lots more money in carpet cleaning.

I heard a recording today about one of your members that had taken four years to get his maintance plan payments  to a leval that one new member tock just 9 mths to pass. BTW well done to both, as i'll bet that there are not many that get an income each month without lifting a finger? I quote this for an example as this same person was in the USA when i went. so please when you talk about catching on, look closer to home first. Respect to you all.

I would like to see more cleaners going on fast track as this would benfit us all. Low prices are no good for any business, as they only the lowest until some else comes along and is cheaper. I like it the other way high prices are the histest until someone goes higher.

Thats the lesson I have learnt. thanks to you guys

Respect

Ian Harper

darrenlee

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2005, 12:24:02 am »
well said

anyway maid service in house cleaning, one of biggest growth industrys in country, thought about it myself once or twice,

darren

p.s is it hardto get into

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 07:29:43 am »
Ian

As you believe in The Free Exchange of information why are you not posting on the General Cleaning Section and helping those cleaners who are starting A Maids Service, so that they can avoid mistakes.

Is Joe Polish not comming in June Has it been cancelled ? I did not buy a ticket as I thought it would be about Giving away a Free Room. again.

ianharper

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 09:31:56 am »
Ian

One of the resons that i dont go on fast track is that robert does not pratice what he teaches. you have to hear everything second hand. Thank you for putting me right. I am very happy Joe is coming over. about time.

now people that are interested in fast track will see the marster.

aand in answer to you question my focus is on carpet cleaning my maid service runs it self. and i use this forum because thats where my focus is.

look let leave it at that i respect your view. please respect mine. If i want to talk about "the product" you cant stop me. you dont have to read about it. you can choose not to.

RESPECT

mark_roberts

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 06:12:19 pm »
Ian

It was £250k with two techs, one office person and one sales person.  from memory.

I except your theory and if you only clean carpets for fun then fair play to you.  Its the pricing on your website that made me wonder??

I'm not in fast track...........yet.  But like you I read between the lines.

Got CD today from Brian James Group via NCCA.  Will give it a listen.

Mark

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005, 06:24:46 pm »
ian harper is right about the price in the usa when i was working there we used the aqua fresh carpet cleaner and it was 40-50 cents per square foot . it hasent changed much today, i also heard that joe polish is not coming to britain again.
listen,learn.and benefit. try. reward.and love, peace harmony.feng shui. and all that. it improves ones selling .to ones customers.reap THE HARVEST WHILST YOU CAN. and try to crush the opposition.