Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Nice Phone Call
« on: October 19, 2009, 07:03:36 pm »
Got a phone call this afternoon "hi do you clean with de ionised water"

Me not knowing whether they thought this was good or bad said we do trad and wfp what ever is best

Her  - no, i like that method!!

So i bag the job, a big 4 bed detatched and conny in a REALLY posh area, in fact i wouldnt have had any hope of canvassing there

As i speak to her she also says the golf club accross the road is needing a cleaner too, my daughter is in charge you can quote that as well lol

well chuffed!!

BradMonks

Re: Nice Phone Call
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:08:53 pm »
Well played Sean, i hope she mentions you to her neighbours too.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 07:10:17 pm »
Me too :)

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 07:13:58 pm »
Got a phone call this afternoon "hi do you clean with de ionised water"

Me not knowing whether they thought this was good or bad said we do trad and wfp what ever is best

Her  - no, i like that method!!

So i bag the job, a big 4 bed detatched and conny in a REALLY posh area, in fact i wouldnt have had any hope of canvassing there
As i speak to her she also says the golf club accross the road is needing a cleaner too, my daughter is in charge you can quote that as well lol

well chuffed!!
good for you Sean, but never think you can't do something m8, just because it is a posh area, the women still like a bit of ruff :D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 07:20:48 pm »
haha

i mean i cant canvass as they have big long drives and estates, with no doorbell lol, just automatic iron gates etc you get the picture

:)

TonyD

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 07:22:00 pm »
Nice one, bet you was well chuffed.  Hope you get the club too

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 07:33:13 pm »
fingers crossed eh, nice call for once, dont get them often enough!

tomy jackson

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 07:34:19 pm »
i got call at diner time are you a winy me yes seh says can you wash tops only i sade i only  do all the hous she says ar and youl be looking to clean regulry yes me she says its only 4 windows up so do you do one offs yes itl be £20 o ial cary on ringing rond then  >:( >:( >:(

Sean Dyer

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 07:37:27 pm »
annoying, there what i usaully get

Missus took a call on friday, can you come clean my windows now, i am selling my houseand they need doing, my wife says , we can book you in but no cant come right now as husband (me) is already on a job

IN the end she just said, sorry we dont have the time

I told her to just make a figure up next time - £50 or something why do people think you can just drop everything and run to them

SHINING EXAMPLE

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 07:47:30 pm »
Work out something with the club for free golf! Probably be worth much more to you...  if you're a sad golfer like me that is ;D

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 07:55:03 pm »
gotta love those kind of calls!!

ccmids

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 07:59:12 pm »
good for you mate , it will go by word of mouth now well done ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 08:49:11 pm »
Work out something with the club for free golf! Probably be worth much more to you...  if you're a sad golfer like me that is ;D

Sorry mate, id rather have the job

although by the looks of it mate, id still owe them money

the place is one of the biggest in area, they have just had a 2 mill refurb by the write up on there site, hate to know what the member ship costs are :o