This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

krave

Quote for care home
« on: October 17, 2009, 11:05:43 pm »
Hey again guys, Come monday is my first big quote. I have to quote two care homes a few miles from my home.

There is two of us quoting and they will be sent to head office for them to decide who to go with.

Is there any tips or techneques in quoting care homes or such a large commercial premerses or anything i should be aware of?/

Just trying to get a heads up and hopefully secure the place....

daz1977

Re: Quote for care home
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 11:45:32 pm »
quote on time it will take rather than windows,

GWCS

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 11:52:38 pm »
include training certificates, H&S policy, commercial recommendations, insurance confirmation.

price each clean as if it was a one off - usually they like them to be done 3-4 monthly - well thats most of what mine are.

concept

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:26:19 am »
You could offer them options on frequency, give them a breakdown of monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly costs so they can choose.

Offer payment terms to them, 30 days/60 days etc.

Present a formal quote including references and testimonials, some images also help.

Just think about what someone else may be doing to get the business...and try and be 2 steps ahead.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 10:51:15 am »
I got one on weds on contract ;D also another 4 more they own I will be quoting for shortly.
Ask them what there budjet is, some will tell you, then ask them what they are looking for as extras.

few other things but I have to go out to smash something up now.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

concept

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 10:55:23 am »
I got one on weds on contract ;D also another 4 more they own I will be quoting for shortly.
Ask them what there budjet is, some will tell you, then ask them what they are looking for as extras.

few other things but I have to go out to smash something up now.

Ian

mrs upset ya again?!  ;D

krave

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 06:05:32 pm »
@ window washers, Do you mind me asking what county your quote is for?/

Went and took some notes today and some photos today of the bigger building. Its huge, and to be honest feel a little bit lost as where to start. Dont want to underprice, but want to get it and be happy with what I get it for!!

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 06:13:05 pm »
@ window washers, Do you mind me asking what county your quote is for?/

Went and took some notes today and some photos today of the bigger building. Its huge, and to be honest feel a little bit lost as where to start. Dont want to underprice, but want to get it and be happy with what I get it for!!

cambs area, if you want a chat with me call me on 01234 870 225 im in my office number mobile is dead from calls today  ;D ;D

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

krave

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 07:11:50 pm »
Do you have a email mate, cant really call at the moment. Could possibly ask for some serious help lol.

Thanks

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 07:16:29 pm »
Do you have a email mate, cant really call at the moment. Could possibly ask for some serious help lol.

Thanks
design@windowwashers.co.uk

krave

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 07:22:36 pm »
Mailed!!

Thanks