Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Leaflets
« on: October 14, 2009, 10:22:47 pm »
My leaflets have just been dispatched from the printers, can't wait for them to turn up so I can have them delivered asap.
I want to gain 300 customers by Christmas, and I am having 30,000 flyers delivered, anyone think I could get 300 customers from 30,000 flyers.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

daz1977

Re: Leaflets
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 10:27:32 pm »
i hope you do,  wos doing the del for you and what they charging? if you dont mind me asking

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:33:20 pm »
I'm hoping Letterbox, 30,000 leaflets £795

Matt

daz1977

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 10:56:58 pm »
cool,  will look them up,  like your web site

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 11:04:19 pm »
cool,  will look them up,  like your web site

We're having some pictures taken tomorrow in the new uniforms for the homepage of the website. lol

Matt

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 11:06:19 pm »
Matt ,not sure if its the right time of year to start big advertising compaign, I always pick up most  new jobs / work after after christmas, usually late February or early March.
What does every one else think???
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 11:08:09 pm »
Darren I am moving down here in Essex in 2 weeks, and only have 20 odd customers.

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 11:21:08 pm »
 Matt, have chatted to you before, I remember you were floating from Leicester  to  somewhere near Witham , Good luck with canvassing
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 11:24:45 pm »
1 customer with 100 leaflets, times 30000= 300 ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 11:28:45 pm »
Matt, have chatted to you before, I remember you were floating from Leicester  to  somewhere near Witham , Good luck with canvassing
Darren

Thanks Darren, we are currently looking at all the villages and towns in the dengie area, my other half is on the web looking at populations and house figures to the relevant areas whilst im on here, bless her lol
Got her trained well  ;D ;D ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2009, 11:30:01 pm »
1 customer with 100 leaflets, times 30000= 300 ;D

That is what I'm hoping for Steven, I also offer gutter cleaning, patio and driveways etc.

Matt

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2009, 11:34:50 pm »
Matt ,not sure if its the right time of year to start big advertising compaign, I always pick up most  new jobs / work after after christmas, usually late February or early March.
Darren

Dont wanna hijack the post! but i was thinking about this today, i just got my van signwritten and was going to get leaflets and website to match in. Is there a good/bad time of the year to do that?

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 11:37:55 pm »
Darren

Dont wanna hijack the post! but i was thinking about this today, i just got my van signwritten and was going to get leaflets and website to match in. Is there a good/bad time of the year to do that?

Personally I don't think theres a bad time to drop flyers, if you drop flyers during raining days I find the response slower, as they wait til its dry and sunny before calling you.

Matt

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2009, 11:42:18 pm »
yea i was kind of thinking the same, i need to publicise and build my buisness no matter what the weather or time of the year. obviously there are peak times, but i think it would be silly to not advertise because you think another time of year would be better!

heathrow100

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 12:19:07 am »
Good luck to you with the leaflet distribution,I can tell you from my experience was very poor this last few months hand delivered over 4 thousand with only around 30 calls,very pro looking 2 imo all with a biz card attatched,need too canvass hard too I think to gain a good customer base in a short amount of time

Heath

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 12:53:37 am »
I need 100 customers from the flyers just to brake even as I want to drop 20-30,000 each month from now to next summer.

Matt

wizard

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 06:08:41 am »
Matt6 I think your web site is great.To the point.Easy to follow. easy to navigate =. Welldown one of the best I have seen.  Rich

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 06:47:12 am »
Matt.....in answer to your question......no.
This area of Essex is overworked anyway,although you will allways find new customers.I work on a figure for leaflets of 0.25% - 0.35% for new enquiries,and about 65% sign up.I hope you do achieve your targets though,but to build 300 decent customers imo will take more than two flyer drops.
The area you are working is where justin ruggles has a decent size round (over on the other forum).
Good luck though

jonnyald

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 07:26:58 am »
whats happening to your leicester round M ?   you should be allrite in Essex, my tip would be to weedle out the little villages most ,theres plenty of em,and target them with your leaflets     . the villages have more trees, which means more chance of the houses getting dirtier -better for you

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 09:11:38 am »
Matt6 I think your web site is great.To the point.Easy to follow. easy to navigate =. Welldown one of the best I have seen.  Rich

Thanks Rich.
I am always looking to improve it.

Matt