This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Murdie window cleaning

Re: Leaflets
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:25 pm »
Mine are due to arive Monday  :(

I was hoping to be out delivering them first thing Monday morning, oh well now I'll just have to sit in all day waiting.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 08:46:21 pm »

I was hoping to be out delivering them first thing Monday morning, oh well now I'll just have to sit in all day waiting.

where are you teri
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2009, 08:38:07 am »
Just checked with UPS they are out on the van to be delivered to me lol

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2009, 12:53:39 pm »
Just received my flyers, they are excellent. I would strongly recommend them to anyone else.
their website is
1-2print.co.uk

Matt

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2009, 01:00:17 pm »

where are you teri

I'm in the Scottish Borders, so mine went via Edinburgh and seem To be stuck there for the weekend.

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2009, 01:14:31 pm »
 :( :(

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 09:11:11 pm »
Bloody UPS tracking service, due date 19/10 it said, so I think oh well I'll have to sit in on Monday then, so I go out today. Just to return home this evening and then get a knock from my next door neighbour(an 80+ yr old woman) to say there is a big heavy parcel for me. She was never moving that with her zimmer.

Any way happy days I got my 5000 leaflets, they look realy good so i just need to get out a deliver them now.  ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 10:55:05 pm »
Congrats Teri.
I am really chuffed with my leaflets, I will definately order from them again.

Matt

TC1

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 10:59:37 pm »
What size flyer did you go for matt? Glad your happy with them, and hopefully they will do the biz ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2009, 11:00:50 pm »
I had A6 flyer full colour double sided.
35,000 for £200

TC1

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2009, 11:07:07 pm »
Bloody hell, thats good! Will have a look at the site in a bit! When are you getting the 1st lot delivered?

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2009, 11:09:40 pm »
I'm having 5,000 dropped next monday to friday, still waiting for a phone call from the main distribution company about the 30,000 I have my areas all sorted with number of houses per area etc.

Matt

TC1

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009, 11:15:18 pm »
I will be waiting with baited breath to hear how you get on. If it works, I will follow suit PRONTO!!

Once again Matt, Good luck!

R W C

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2009, 08:38:22 am »
altogether how many houses are there in the areas want to work as where I am there is no way id drop 30,000 leaflets in one hit without repeating doing the same properties because id say 30,000 dropped a good 15,000-20,000 of them would be in areas and with houses I wouldnt want to do, cant see it being much different to you so your round is going to be full off loads of chaf work and thats also what youll be gaining in the future due to chaf recommending you to there chaf friends  ;D But good luck matt, I got 30,000 leaflets in my cupboard due to printers sending me 20,000 too many, man there heavy and I only deliver to a select 6,000

Window Washers

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2009, 08:39:34 am »
cheers for that contract email Matt  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:08 am »
altogether how many houses are there in the areas want to work as where I am there is no way id drop 30,000 leaflets in one hit without repeating doing the same properties because id say 30,000 dropped a good 15,000-20,000 of them would be in areas and with houses I wouldnt want to do, cant see it being much different to you so your round is going to be full off loads of chaf work and thats also what youll be gaining in the future due to chaf recommending you to there chaf friends  ;D But good luck matt, I got 30,000 leaflets in my cupboard due to printers sending me 20,000 too many, man there heavy and I only deliver to a select 6,000

If I get chaf work I will OVER price the work lol
its a large area that I am covering, all the villages in the Dengie, witham, South Woodham Ferrers, I see where your coming from but to start with if I get chaf work I will over price it so if they do say yes I would get some compensation lol

Matt

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2009, 08:56:16 am »

Your welcome mate, if you think it could be improved let me know and I'll get HER to alter them lol

Matt

Window Washers

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2009, 09:02:28 am »

Your welcome mate, if you think it could be improved let me know and I'll get HER to alter them lol

Matt
will do, does Her work at weekends ? Mine is out shopping already  :o ::)  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2009, 09:07:04 am »

Matt

I've got to take her shopping this afternoon, typical, when the ruddy footballs on.  >:(
 ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2009, 09:09:05 am »

Matt

I've got to take her shopping this afternoon, typical, when the ruddy footballs on.  >:(
 ;D ;D

just get tv in your car, let her drive, you watch football when waiting  ;D