Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

COLIN BRIGHT

Lincoins Truckmount
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:36:38 am »
Congrats to Mark Prichard who successfully won the bid for the late Lincoins truckmount
not only will it benifit him but also take a large burdon off of Lincoins family

Doug Holloway

Matt Lindus

Re: Lincoins Truckmount
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:21:13 pm »
Yes good luck to Mark, thats a hell of lot of rugs he's got to clean to pay for that lot!!! :o

Never mind, the donation was a very kind gesture and will be well recieved by the family.

Matt

mark pritchard

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:20:59 pm »
Thanks Colin
Got a big insurance job come in for Monday cleaning new tennis courts and outdoor areas, maybe indoor areas affected by contaminated water. The 3000psi will come in handy on this job, never done anything like this before (but they pay well). Had to re-arrange 3 carpet cleaning jobs.
Could of done with getting familier with machine first. It's alot bigger than my Steamway 9100LX.

If any bodies interested there could be a vauxhall movano 2.5 and a Steamway 9100LX for sale very soon. Pics on my website.

Cheers
Mark
www.bestcarpetcleaning.co.uk

Mike Halliday

Re: Lincoln's Truckmount
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:21:40 am »
Mark are you keeping all the sign writing on the van? it looks good but is based around Fast track ( are you a member?)

and just looked at your site, the special offer ran out the end of September, you need to update it
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

mark pritchard

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 07:31:23 am »
Hi Mike
I can keep most of the signage on the van. I was one of the first fast trackers, i was in the first group of about 8 fast trackers when it started nearly 9 years ago, i think out of that group there is only 3 of us stilll carpet cleaning. Iwill change the offers now.

Mark

from edge2edge

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 07:36:20 am »
Mark what will be the approx cost of the machine you are to sell.Regards Alan(swindon)

mark pritchard

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2009, 07:52:56 am »
Alan, i will be looking at around £3500 for the lot, it will be ready to work, i put £80 worth of diesal in it the night before i got lincolns van. I have got to wait until all the paper work is sorted out because we are dealing with the lease company, its taxed till next june and M.O.T till next feb, good tyres. Done alot of work but i have looked after it and spent £800 on having bearings belts and other bits renewed in march by alltec.
Got to go to work now
mark

from edge2edge

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2009, 08:00:11 am »
Mark thanks for that if you could give me a ring on 07878601150 to discuss it i would appreciate it.Regards Alan

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 05:33:32 pm »
im sure man and machine will be very happy together  ;D

Dave_Lee

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2009, 05:51:24 pm »
Mark,
You got it! Absolutely brilliant, I know you have thinking about taking the leap and mulling over a NEW 'T' Wave set, well youve as good as got one for a little more than half the price, well done. I think Lincoln himself would be well chuffed that it went to you. I will give you a ring shortly about what we discussed last time I saw you down at Alltec.
Dave.

Ps. Anyone looking for a well maintained, well looked after TM and van, at a good price, dont miss out give Mark a call.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

from edge2edge

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 06:01:54 pm »
Dave i have and Mark has agreed to sell it to me when the other deal is sorted.Anyone want a really good powerlite then.Regards Alan(swindon)

Dave_Lee

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2009, 06:08:20 pm »
Alan, it pays to be on your metal and take swift action to grab these good deals, so well done to you.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

from edge2edge

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2009, 06:13:20 pm »
Dave thanks for the encouragement all i need is to learn which buttons to press and when(sounds familiar).Regards Alan

Joe H

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2009, 06:22:00 pm »
Well done Alan, you been after a trucky for some time. Sure hope it helps you thro your problems you have at the moment.

Can you post some piccys when you get it.

from edge2edge

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 06:35:44 pm »
Joe i will have to ask for some help putting the pictures up as and when things get sorted.Regards Alan

robert meldrum

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 06:38:05 pm »
Well done Alan

Now you can focus all your energies in one direction, with a bit of advertising you should recoup your outlay on the run up to Christmas.................It's an ill wind!!!!as the saying goes.

from edge2edge

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 06:45:08 pm »
Robert it certainly is and ill wind as you say the last 18 months have been a crazy rollercoaster for me but due to some wonderful help from Pete Sweeney putting me onto Doug Holloway ,some good advice received on this forum and the support of my good mate Jon Tabbener(oh and the girlfriend) i feel very positive now .Regards Alan

Doug Holloway

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 10:33:37 pm »
Hi Guys,

Alan is a real gentleman and  has handled what must have been a really difficult situation with dignity.

Well done and good luck with your TM.

Cheers

Doug

Simon@arenaclean

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2009, 10:48:06 pm »
Congrats Alan, he who hesitates....:'(

Best of luck and continued success :)

Simon