This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

petemg

pebble dash
« on: October 08, 2009, 11:55:44 pm »
evening all, :)custy had her house pebble dashed pva in the cement all over the windows, how do i get it off with out scratchin the glass, what an effin mess they made to the windows :'(

LWC

Re: pebble dash
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:00:13 am »
Wet the glass lots and try to get most of it off with your finger/finger nails. otherwise use a blade and be very careful

GWCS

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 12:10:11 am »
its a time consuming CCU job, charge well.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 12:13:44 am »
 Hope your going to charge extra for it, really its the builders that should be paying for it, during my limited time in the trade I remember it being stressed not to get sealant on the glass as its impossible to get off.      
Sussex by the sea

GWCS

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 02:04:09 pm »
Hope your going to charge extra for it, really its the builders that should be paying for it, during my limited time in the trade I remember it being stressed not to get sealant on the glass as its impossible to get off.      

Its possible, infact very easily when you know how, just time consuming and very high spirited  ;D

bad trippy

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 02:39:09 pm »
Make sure you get a disclaimer for scratches, because its almost a dead cert that the builders have damaged the glass, idiots should have masked up all the windows
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning