This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C.C.S.

lost customers
« on: October 08, 2009, 06:47:39 pm »
hi just looked at my  george and realised that i have 65 suspended customers this year  :(
quite a few but also gained others too can't remember how many i had last year but can't really feel the lost but would have ben nacy to have 65 extra

pingu

Re: lost customers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:49:10 pm »
65....wow thats impressive..see if ou can manage 100 by the end of the year...dare yer infact I double dare yer...

Cheers
Dave.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:52:02 pm »
I never bother to look at the "suspended" page, unless there's a problem with a lapsed customer.

Customers come and customers go, the reasons are varied and unimportant.  Provided you are doing your best, there's nothing else you can do to hold on to them.  Instead of worrying how many you've lost, get out there and book some more ;D

C.C.S.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 06:52:29 pm »
i'm not sure if george counts the one off jobs as suspended.if yes then i had quite a few one offs this year ,gutters conservatoreys so after all they may not be all lost ,regulars

C.C.S.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 06:55:51 pm »
i'm not sure if george counts the one off jobs as suspended.if yes then i had quite a few one offs this year ,gutters conservatoreys so after all they may not be all lost ,regulars
i'm not worried to be onest i'm busier then last year or begining of the year.some of them i'm quite happy i've lost them i acctually dumped them ,bloddy messers but some were unexpected and really liked them ,but like i said  i'm not worried but would have ben nice to have thise back

DaveG

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 08:47:15 pm »
I dont suspend any jobs, as soon as they start to mess me around they go in the "completed" section.
As long as you gain more than you lose, surely thats a good thing?7
Any one off jobs i get also so go in the "completed " section
You can't polish a turd

pingu

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 09:05:12 pm »
Personally I find that 10-12% loss seems to be a healthy turn-over for me..

CO is there any more information as to why you have had this amount of suspended customers this year...perhaps this has been good for you...a good cull every now and then can be good.

Cheers
Dave.

C.C.S.

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:37:22 pm »
the main reasons i,ve lost this customers are reccesion,moving out i do quite a few in a military estate and they started moving to germany,unreliable customers\(just couldn,t take any more and dumped some of them).but i reckon many of this are one off's.but i manged to cover them with new ones and better paid so i'm on the plus side after all