Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

iain1982

hi guys i am looking at getting my first machine and have a good deal with the 'new Sabrina Maxi (5010)' but not sure of the qualilty

should i play it safe and go for a well named brand i.e prochem/alltec etc.or the new sabrina

comments mostly appreciated,

thanks

markpowell

Doesnt really matter which machine you choose, they are all the same pumps / vacs in a different box.
Make sure you get a 120psi and twin vac at least, with heat if possible.
Mark

robert meldrum

The Sabrina is quite a surprisingly good little machine and ideal to test the water before committing to something you might hate a few months along the way.

It's at least as strongly built as the others you mention

Where are you based Ian

iain1982

Ok thanks for advice,

Doesn’t seem like a bad little machine really, I’ve done a lot of research on it but always good to get peoples advice

Thanks

Working over in Southampton (Mike)

Ian

I would go with a local supplier. Do you have a Craftex near by then?

The Sabrina is good value if a little underpowered but it's all relative. If it goes wrong or you need advice a local supplier will sort you out.

iain1982

Mike

I am buying it from a local craftex supplier so hopefully should be o.k

Thanks

HQCS (John Kastrian)

If you are serious about carpet cleaning,think about stretching your budget  a little and go for a larger machine,Craftex do the Serena which would be a much better setup than the Sabrina Maxi.
If you buy a small machine now you may outgrow it very quickly.
You can also find some deals on Prochem machines,a lot depends on your budget.
John

Peter Dawson

Ashby's have a good range of machines and are worth looking at. The company seems to get a bit of bad press on the forums but I find service good and have 2 ninjas and a sensei which give me very good service.
Peter
Beta Clean

The Sabrina maxi is a great little machine, we have sold quite a few this year, some who have purchased them as a start machine as opposed to an add on machine, have quickly come back and purchased a Grace or a larger prochem as they have out grown the maxi, but is a great little machine, the inline pre spray kit upgrade is a great add on also.

Phillip Mold

Ashby's have a good range of machines and are worth looking at. The company seems to get a bit of bad press on the forums but I find service good and have 2 ninjas and a sensei which give me very good service.
Peter
Beta Clean

I supppse someone had to find the service good, I didn't!
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

simbo

go straight for the grace, easy to replace pump vacs etc great machine.
paul

MAX Carpets

I have a 120psi Steampro 2000 with heat & run for sale, with wand and hoses. Bargain at £750! If you are interested please call me on 07592 898298

Cheers!

Justin