Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gr cleaning solutions

cleansmart
« on: October 06, 2009, 04:09:07 pm »
Ive finally got myself booked onto the cleansmart carpet course has any one on here been on this one ,what is it like , is it value for money i go next week

absolutecleaning

Re: cleansmart
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 04:51:50 pm »
Yeah I went on it and learnt a lot.  Derek Boltons a very good teacher.

richy27

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 04:59:03 pm »
i have been on the upholstery cleaning course and found it very useful. bought most of my equipment and chemicals from them and always been very happy.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 05:24:22 pm »
im really looking forward to it, what are there prices like to buy on the day or is the same as there web site

richy27

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 05:58:10 pm »
to be honest i have always found cleansmart very competitive. the course is very much learning based cause that is what you are there for although all their equipment will be there to look at. Its human nature to always look for a bargain but equally important it is handy to build up agood relationship with a supplier that you know has good reputation and good customer service and backup.

you will enjoy the course and the whole day

chrisjohn

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 07:17:05 pm »
I went the cleansmart course in August and i found it very useful.Matt who runs the company is a really top bloke and i eventually bought my Airflex Pro machine from him.He is also willing to price match any other company who offer cheaper products,so do your homework on the web,and Matt will match their prices.

Paul W Jones

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:28:02 pm »
I've done the carpet and the upholstery courses with Cleansmart and they are very good.  Derek Bolton will offer you ongoing advice, via email, too.  They're very helpful.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 09:41:37 am »
went yesterday and it was a very good day , Derek's a top man and learnt a lot which im sure will help me alot also give some advice on some products which i got some from cleansmart. And i must admit i was doing something wrong or not at all but now after yesterday i can now change that and put things right , a top day