Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave.e

gutter vac
« on: October 06, 2009, 03:41:16 pm »
Hi guys where can i buy a gutter vac from and how much and what are they like to use. any info would be good thanks Dave  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sapphire Window Cleaning

Re: gutter vac
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 04:09:02 pm »
I would have a look at the polarvac from polarbright, just google them.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

dave.e

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 04:10:41 pm »
thanks matt 

will have a look now cheers m8 :)

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 05:18:25 pm »
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

dave.e

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 06:01:25 pm »

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 06:27:35 pm »
omnipole http://www.omni-guttervac.com/  ;)

thanks ian ;)
I have the omni pole gutter vac, if you want no BS answers give me a call. Price is not always everything and some times paying low means paying more than twice (that is just a point not aimed at polarbrite or omnipole) just what I have done in the past and learnt from..
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

STEVE-UK

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 07:17:03 pm »

thanks ian ;)
I have the omni pole gutter vac, if you want no BS answers give me a call. Price is not always everything and some times paying low means paying more than twice (that is just a point not aimed at polarbrite or omnipole) just what I have done in the past and learnt from..

ditto, buy cheap buy twice, even the gutter vac could do with extra power sometimes

hennessy window cl

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 07:52:13 pm »
I am seriously looking at the gutter keeper distributed by ionics.It is not cheap at 3000 but seems a serious piece of equipment and can be seen on their website ,cheers liam.
liam hennessy

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 08:21:43 pm »
I am seriously looking at the gutter keeper distributed by ionics.It is not cheap at 3000 but seems a serious piece of equipment and can be seen on their website ,cheers liam.
seen this face to face hence why I did not buy it, for the states homw I could see very good, in the UK are homes are totally different and over site I think on Ionics part there unless the upkeeper changes from what it is today into a versatile/ usable product in the UK Market.

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 10:36:54 pm »

thanks ian ;)

I knew you didnt mean the Polarvak as the Vac has a 2 year warranty so no need to pay twice there, can certainly be safe in the knowledge that a quality unit has been purchaced.

poles apart

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 11:16:44 pm »
seen this face to face hence why I did not buy it, for the states homw I could see very good, in the UK are homes are totally different and over site I think on Ionics part there unless the upkeeper changes from what it is today into a versatile/ usable product in the UK Market.

Got one and it's the biz but hang on because they are bringing out a new machine soon which will suit the UK market.
Rod

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009, 06:28:10 am »

Got one and it's the biz but hang on because they are bringing out a new machine soon which will suit the UK market.
Rod
hope they do, the upkeeper machine is ideal for space saving, just them tubes that are with it looked a nightmare was a little gutted tbh

lyndy

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009, 06:39:13 pm »
with the polabrite does the pole bend much and how easy is it to control while cleaning gutter

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 04:04:55 pm »
Like WFP it takes a while to get used to, but once used a few times its fine, as goes the bending and rigidity,  depends what pole you put it on, always keep the last/thinnest section down, this helps.