This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

willrubies

Easy Window and Door Cleaning
« on: October 06, 2009, 10:38:18 am »
We always prefer to live in a clean home to live in hygiene. We always try get some time to spend on cleaning. We try to do our best but many time fails. Because most of time we can not reach to the place such as ceiling and upper windows, a corner of window and doors. There may be many reason for that.

I observed that many people are forgot to keep clean there house's windows, they just putting full attention towards the floor cleaning. But what about the windows and doors, and there sidebar or grills.

Cleaning the windows and doors without damaging the fitting and wood is not easy task to do. It need someone professional, who will do the job in perfect manner.

I suggest that better have a cleaning service provider from the market. They already have trained employees with new equipments. These new equipments are not harmful for those old wooden windows and doors, and always take prevent from damage.

But all service provider are not too good and not reach to there guarantees. Many are just want to finish job and run away to home.

Instated of get cheated just do some research like search on internet or prefer to ask neighbors or friends who is already used such services in past.

I knew one company Propaclean, which is existing in market since 2003 and having a many satisfactory customers. I connected with them through my friend.

Propaclean is providing the service to all over London and it's surrounding area. Company cover wide range of cleaning services. They have very much skilled and equipped employees, who will definitely take care your home very well.

It is not difficult to get the cleaning service in London. I suggest you that try it once and i assure you that you will definitely get full satisfaction.

Thus now cleaning windows and doors are not the only easy but also a fun......... ;D

GWCS

Re: Easy Window and Door Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 10:45:06 am »
I think they need to retrain their staff!

Their staff are not using the step ladders in accordance to the Safe Use of Ladders & Step Ladders.

http://www.liv.ac.uk/safety/safety_issues/HSE_safe_ladder_doc.pdf

If their employees have a fall, the client and the employee will be liable to prosecution under the HASWA 1974, and the employer is showing they have not fully trained their employees, by having photographic evidence of unsafe working at height on the website..

;)

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:45:18 am »
Are you advertising this company or something ???

We're all window and door cleaners, and I can't imagine these guys are any better than most on here. I also can't imagine any of us will be giving them a call to pop around and clean our windows or doors ;)
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 11:02:57 am »
Good name and easy to understand post  ;D.
I presume it`s a flyer of somesort  ??? If we got this through we door, it go in bin. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stevie G

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:36 am »
How much were you paid to advertise this company?

Sounds like a geezer company "....weel givum a right propa clean....no mistake..."  :P

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 11:30:56 am »
CHAVS lol
"That clean was propa innit"
 ;D ;D
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

perfectpanesplymouth

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 12:57:31 pm »
sorry, but the original post makes no sense to me ???

mark dew

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 01:03:12 pm »
We always prefer to live in a clean home to live in hygiene. We always try get some time to spend on cleaning. We try to do our best but many time fails. Because most of time we can not reach to the place such as ceiling and upper windows, a corner of window and doors. There may be many reason for that.

I observed that many people are forgot to keep clean there house's windows, they just putting full attention towards the floor cleaning. But what about the windows and doors, and there sidebar or grills.

Cleaning the windows and doors without damaging the fitting and wood is not easy task to do. It need someone professional, who will do the job in perfect manner.

I suggest that better have a cleaning service provider from the market. They already have trained employees with new equipments. These new equipments are not harmful for those old wooden windows and doors, and always take prevent from damage.

But all service provider are not too good and not reach to there guarantees. Many are just want to finish job and run away to home.

Instated of get cheated just do some research like search on internet or prefer to ask neighbors or friends who is already used such services in past.

I knew one company Propaclean, which is existing in market since 2003 and having a many satisfactory customers. I connected with them through my friend.

Propaclean is providing the service to all over London and it's surrounding area. Company cover wide range of cleaning services. They have very much skilled and equipped employees, who will definitely take care your home very well.

It is not difficult to get the cleaning service in London. I suggest you that try it once and i assure you that you will definitely get full satisfaction.

Thus now cleaning windows and doors are not the only easy but also a fun......... ;D

seemples!!  ;D

free2flow

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 01:22:20 pm »
I think he's on about interior cleaning of doors and windows ???

He seems to think the company he's promoting can do a better job than most.

Myself, I can't see there being too many takers on this forum.
The pen is mightier than the sword..and easier to write with!

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 01:32:56 pm »

seemples!!  ;D

Compaaarreere the cleeaaannneerrr dot com
 ;D ;D ;D

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 01:34:44 pm »
compaarreee lol
His english is rubbing off on me.
 ;D

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 04:03:07 pm »
sounds like a advertisment to me we all can do that

cozy

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 04:19:11 pm »
Welcome to IT department, We are leeftoff ! ;D ;D

TonyD

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 10:47:32 pm »
Why has this spam ad. not been removed by moderators ?

wizard

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2009, 04:45:28 am »
(We always prefer to live in a clean home to live in hygiene.) What place is Hygiene is it someware in London?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 07:54:37 am »
You seriously need to revise that website text,.. parts of it make no sense at all!!!

And £40+ Vat minimum charge for window cleaning? I think its time I moved to London!

stephen s

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 07:59:03 am »

so what