This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

Window Cleaner Pro Manual
« on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:55 pm »
Is there some kind of manual or guide to window cleaner pro as i dont think i am getting the best out of it -

I could do with something that has its features listed and what they are for/ how to use them etc??

Anyone know if there is one?

BradMonks

Re: Window Cleaner Pro Manual
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 06:24:50 pm »
Hi sjd09

As yet there isnt, the HELP button on the top right-hand side will help ... as the name suggests! We are in the throes of writing a PDF guide to 'get started' with WCP but that is a little bit away yet but we will get it done as soon as we can

BR's
Brad

Sean Dyer

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 06:27:04 pm »
I have been through help just now but still ffeel its not quite helping me use it to full potential

The calendar, i have put my rounds in to one big lump each, but that means that one weeks work shows on monday

how should i have done it differenT?? as i dont want to put every commercial job down as a seperate round neither do i want a hundred "rounds" for residential but the calendar seems useless otherwise???

And can i not add things that need doing like quoting to calendar, i know theres a "to do"list but can this not sync with calendar???

BradMonks

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 07:01:28 pm »
Hi sjd09

Sounds like your frequencies are not inputted, when they are it will stagger your work and not lump it all in to one day. That way your calender will look sensible then

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:56 pm »
Yeah i have put frquencies in

dave0123

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 10:20:12 pm »
Youre better off putting them into each road you clean or each area.
Dave.