This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Taberner

Netto
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:09:18 pm »
Hi guys,

Do any of you on here clean nettos?

Ive noticed that there are alot of nettos within cricket ball throwing distance of my lidls.

The landscaping firm who we sub our lidls from also landscape for netto.

Im thinking of using this connection to get the nettos in my scud missile firing area.

Dont want to stand on anyones toes though.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

Rob_Mac

Re: Netto
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 07:26:30 pm »
Dean

I cleaned seven of them, going into West Bromwich, sold them with my round, cleaned weekly - they were a very good earner. I understand that thy have put a cap on the prices they are willing to pay - 25 max, I think!!. We were charging more on most stores.

I cleaned the one on Victoria Road, near to you and a couple of the other local ones. Like any other customer get in there with your info and prices and sell yourself!!!!

Good luck

Rob ;D

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 07:33:22 pm »
Hi guys,

Do any of you on here clean nettos?

Ive noticed that there are alot of nettos within cricket ball throwing distance of my lidls.

The landscaping firm who we sub our lidls from also landscape for netto.

Im thinking of using this connection to get the nettos in my scud missile firing area.

Dont want to stand on anyones toes though.

Dean

we will do the cleaning lol

Dean Taberner

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 07:39:34 pm »
Thanks rob,

£25 doesnt seem a bad price for that fenton store to be honest, anything more would be superb though.

Did you charge a price per store or as a whole with the rough with smooth rule?

Andy,

Weve done loads of overnight non window cleaning cleans on the lidls all over the country so i might take you up on that mate :P :P

Dean

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 07:44:56 pm »
Dean

WFP on the outside, trad inside (obviously)!!!. They expect a really good clean, the work on that store is on the squares of glass on the entrance and we also included any cladding panels on the window units, so the Netto yellow signage underneath each window.

I know Rob is looking after the stores I sold and has had a couple more since I sold them. They are weekly and paid monthly on invoice - cash!!!. I priced up per store.

Free market  - go get em!!!

Rob ;D

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 07:48:38 pm »
Thanks rob,

£25 doesnt seem a bad price for that fenton store to be honest, anything more would be superb though.

Did you charge a price per store or as a whole with the rough with smooth rule?

Andy,

Weve done loads of overnight non window cleaning cleans on the lidls all over the country so i might take you up on that mate :P :P

Dean

good good we are up for that  ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:51:47 pm »
I hear what Dean is saying but each store has inhouse cleaners. I cannot say they are any good because the store we cleaned in West Browmwich was absolutely minging and I dont know how they dared to open the doors - seriously scruffy.

I think this would be down to marketing your service from a slightly different angle and being able to offer a better service, that wont be difficult!!

Rob ;D

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 07:59:10 pm »
I hear what Dean is saying but each store has inhouse cleaners. I cannot say they are any good because the store we cleaned in West Browmwich was absolutely minging and I dont know how they dared to open the doors - seriously scruffy.

I think this would be down to marketing your service from a slightly different angle and being able to offer a better service, that wont be difficult!!

Rob ;D

Cheers Rob,  ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 08:02:15 pm »
Applemaid

Your just up the road, just finished a Sainsburys job in Beeston!!. If you are serious about this they have staff on that work through the night in just about every store. I could get you the right contact details if you need them!!

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 08:04:36 pm »
Rob,

We drove past your van in meir on thursday,

we'd just come from kingsley on domestics, you we parked on sandon rd i think it is around 11am.

Did you have an extension reel from your van fastened to the door?

Dean

Rob_Mac

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 08:07:46 pm »
Yes - you should have pulled over. What work have you got in Kingsley - that is where I live!! I live at the top of the village , off Hazlecrossroads. The hosereel is attached to the support, just inside the door opening and works really well.

Rob ;D

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 08:09:52 pm »
Applemaid

Your just up the road, just finished a Sainsburys job in Beeston!!. If you are serious about this they have staff on that work through the night in just about every store. I could get you the right contact details if you need them!!

Rob ;D

Rob,
Yes mate always open to new leads. ;D

Dean,
I am setting up log in details for our partners for our Online chat service, its fast and easy free way of communicating and if we are exchanging job info  ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 08:24:51 pm »
Rob,

Got about £400 a month in kinglsey and kingsley holt and about  £160 in ipstones also about £150 in cheadle all canvassed by yours truely, nice area up there mate we love it.

Andy,

Well up for that mate.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 08:29:50 pm »
I can tell you now I had Kingsley , Kingsley Holt and a lot of Ipstones covered and you wouldnt have had a sniff two years ago but Rob who bought the areas off me has taken his foot off the pedal and I genuinely hope you do really well. I keep being asked to do the local villages but I want to keep some distance between me and the local customers.

Good luck

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 08:38:27 pm »
Is he wfp rob?

Nearly all of the work I got didnt have a cleaner apart from ruelow meadow a new estate in ipstones who had a wfp guy who did a naff job, i got them before i went wfp but have now switched them bk to wfp with no probs,

I also got hermitage farm b and b on the rd p to upstones from a dodgy trad firm and wfp it.

Do you know hermitage rob?

Dean

Rob_Mac

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 08:44:31 pm »
Yes he is I sold him one of my vans with a full two man set up. He worked for me for two years. Hermitage is a lovely place on the hill as you go up to Ipstones. As I said he has definately taken his finger off the pulse.

The whole area is like Emmerdale compared to the big smoke of Stoke!!!!

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 08:52:31 pm »
Always thought that re the emmerdaleness rob,

Has he let work go?

I picked a job up on churnet valley rd heading down the bank who aproached me because their guy showed up sometimes at 3 monthly and then at 4 weeks, hes a welsh guy and was paying £15 2 monthly or so he wanted , I got him with frames at £20 2 monthly.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 08:59:26 pm »
That sounds like him. We were on the 5 weekly turn round and I always got the guys to work till 4, even on a friday bcause we had such a big workload to get through. I could tell you about a load of work available but because it is commercial I may be looking at it myself in the next couple of months. have you got any on the council estate at the bottom - Sidney Drive - cracking folk down there and if you get one you will get the lot!!!

Rob ;D

Dean Taberner

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:01 pm »
Got a few on their yes rob but at a crap price £6.50 per job but it was gained from 1 job and that customer canvassed the rest of the majority for me, I told her £6 cus she was a little old lady and the old dear got me another 10 houses, ive managed since to enforce a 50p increase :o :o :o

Dean

Rob_Mac

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 09:09:48 pm »
Mine were 8 quid on there - ever likely you got a load!!

I would like to catch up with you dean. Youve got CSCS cards havent you

Rob ;D