Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Sean Dyer

WCP Help
« on: October 03, 2009, 12:18:46 pm »
Can i have a job that is say 5 one clean then 10 the next

Does it have this function?

ronnie paton

Re: WCP Help
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:23:18 pm »
What I do is donut has jobs say 8
weekly there due four weeks apart so one is one price and one is another
if that makes sense

Sean Dyer

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 12:38:04 pm »
What I do is donut has jobs say 8
weekly there due four weeks apart so one is one price and one is another
if that makes sense

Had a good time pal?

You still away?

ianhannaford

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 12:40:00 pm »
Can i have a job that is say 5 one clean then 10 the next

Does it have this function?

There are 2 ways to do this depending on your preference.

You can either do as Ronnie suggested and have 2 jobs with different services and prices, staggered at the particular frequency. For example add a job for Mr Smith for Windows every 2 Month due on 1st Oct for £10.00 then add another job for mr Smith for Windows and Conservatory every 2 months due 1st Nov for £20.00. The schedule will then have the £10.00 due on the 1st Oct and the £20.00 due on the 1st Nov. When you have done the job it will schedule for 2 months from 1st Oct = 1st Dec.

The other way of doing this is to have 2 jobs, one for the Windows @£10 due on 1st with a frequency of 1 month and another job for the conservatory @ £10.00 due on the 1st Nov with a frequency of 1 month.

The main advantage to the first way is that you get the combined job and amount on the worksheet where as the second way you would get to jobs.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks

Ian

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 12:46:30 pm »
How do you add another job to an existing one??

It would mean doing it the 2nd way anyway wouldnt it??

ianhannaford

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 12:49:37 pm »
How do you add another job to an existing one??

It would mean doing it the 2nd way anyway wouldnt it??

Click on the Add Job button and instead of clicking Add Customer, you click Find Customer. Search for the address that you want to add the new job for and click Ok

Ian

Sean Dyer

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 01:09:24 pm »
nice one!

concept

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 02:29:36 pm »
Great support that, hats off ian! Many other suppliers to our industry could learn a lesson or 2 from you and your team.

Steve CM

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 04:56:33 pm »
another call for my function Ian ;D

i'm a patient man nowadays as you found out!! 8) ;)

ianhannaford

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 05:00:08 pm »
another call for my function Ian ;D

i'm a patient man nowadays as you found out!! 8) ;)

I am working on the new customer screens as we speak, its a complete change to the way that jobs, task, addresses and customer are organised. The biggest problem is trying to code it in a way that causes least changes whilst still being 100% functionally better.

I really want to get this update out soon so that I can continue with the other developments

Cheers

Ian

Steve CM

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
Ian i was pulling your plonker you should know me by now. I actually think you've done a cracking job with the programme. i wasn't that keen at first as the difference between wcp and george i felt was minimal. after using it for 10 months and now the wall planner veiw is there i think its brilliant. If you are adding this function soon to me the programme is getting into a position that i can't fault it ;) add the text function after and were there ;D ;) 8)

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 07:45:30 pm »
Steve- ian- anyone really.
I have wcp but haven't a clue how to use it?
I am very profiecent in george, but can't figure pro at all. There is some data in there that i can play with, is there anyway i can practice?

Steve CM

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 07:52:53 pm »
talk to ian, his support is great i'm sure he'll show you

Sean Dyer

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 08:17:22 pm »
i found it quite easy to get started, thats not an insult as george confuses me, strange how some appeal to different people but i feel wcp offers more!

ianhannaford

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 09:04:58 pm »
Steve- ian- anyone really.
I have wcp but haven't a clue how to use it?
I am very profiecent in george, but can't figure pro at all. There is some data in there that i can play with, is there anyway i can practice?

Hi Slumpbuster,

There are two of us now so hopefully one of us will be able to help you out...email me your number and Ill get brad or myself to call you on monday.

Cheers

Ian

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 10:45:24 pm »
I was hoping there might be some instructions somewhere.
How to print a work list
Hpw to do this or that.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 11:14:21 pm »
ive just done my worklists for next 2 weeks

its brilliant, so simple i can write what is done and collected etc on printouts and my missus could even then update the software

its brill

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 11:18:17 pm »
hmmph! how many custies you got?
Ian did do a data transfer for me some time ago but i have been stumped since then.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 11:40:00 pm »
Acording to wcp about 279 in total but that includes commercials

Why?

The worklist for this week is 75 custys but one is a big commercial just under 1k

and next week all resi  = 140 jobs

BradMonks

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 06:01:07 pm »
hmmph! how many custies you got?
Ian did do a data transfer for me some time ago but i have been stumped since then.

Hi Slumpbuster...do an export fo your George data and email it over to me (Brad@windowcleanerpro.com), i will return it to you the same day so that way you can have up to date information to play with. There is a HELP button on the top right-hand side of the intro screen that will give you information on how to use WCP or give me a call and i'll talk you through it.

Even better....if you are going to Blackpool's FWC show next week we can give you a demo there.

Dont give up on it, i promise when you use it that it will all click into place and i am sure you'll love it.

BR's
Brad