This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

daz1977

leaflets
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:56:30 am »
hi

what leaflets brought you the most custys, and can you put one for every one to see, so we arnt wasting time with leaflets that dont work

thanks

dazmond

Re: leaflets
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 12:21:10 pm »
never used leaflets.i bought a small round 15 yrs ago then canvassed,canvassed canvassed.i have business cards i give out to my new custys and put 1 in envelope of custys who pay by cheque.i have a full round now but i always take on more work if its at the right price ;).word of mouth and recommendation have done more for my round once i was up and running.but if u want to use leaflets go ahead but follow them up with canvassing a few days later.if u dont want to canvass u have to ask yourself should u b in this business cos its a people business.GET OUT THERE AND GET KNOCKING ;)

BEST WISHES DAZMOND
price higher/work harder!

daz1977

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 12:57:52 pm »
i usually get my work by knocking, its just i found that leafleting then knocking got me more custys, i was just wonering if any one had great success with a certain flyer,  thought we could all benefit, thats all

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 02:52:57 pm »
each to there own amberini but its the way of building a domestic round quickly in my opinion.i find most custys just want someone whos reliable and does a good job and dont mind payin a bit extra.also personality goes a long way in this game and it helps if ur reasonably smart and good with people.i like a laugh and work hard and do both at the same time ;Dface to face so they can see whos cleaning there windows and some people just need a little persuasion.charm and kindness go along way ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!