Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steven842

canvassing companies fife / Edinburgh
« on: October 02, 2009, 12:50:24 pm »
hey folks i'm after picking up more work but aint very good with the silver tounge stuff . so thought about using a canvassing co.    Any body tried this and had success??   i need  some one in edinburgh / fife area .

regards steve

Sean Dyer

Re: canvassing companies fife / Edinburgh
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 12:55:14 pm »
theres some threads on it not far down page, have a look

www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=81794.0

and know what you're getting in to :)

Theres some really dodgy characters out there!

ok cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:54:46 pm »
Keep away from  MSTAV the raund builder

MSTAV

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 02:02:58 pm »
Keep away from  MSTAV the raund builder
.  stop bad mouthing me. It wasnt my fault you didnt do a good enough job and customers found you rude, as if 70 percent would cancal just for the sake of it????never happend before. I had a spot on reputation untill you tried blameing me for your mistakes. anyway im not a raund builder i mean round builder anymore as more trouble than its worth.

My advice would be to find your own local canvasser or do it yourself with friends and family, this way works a treat and you also know who your working with.

ok cleaning

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 05:28:22 pm »
hi mike you asked for that i m not bad mouthing you i m just warning other people you know you are the one messed tings up and never been honest with me i gave you plenty of chances to call me and explain what is going on what will happen never did you ? ok you said i will return your money where? how long i waited for you to return my money tree whole month did not i? i paid you £900 cash no questions asked what did i get back just rubbish people kill eachother for for a penny in this days but i did trust you you looked like honest and knowlegable about what you doing but i did have the  wrong imression did not i? when it comes to my business you met me and sow my van so my equipment and e.t.c i have been in business for whole fifteen years man you know i got a very very good reputation i am a verywell known business in my area i told you i dont need anymore  customers but i m trying to expand so i need your services for the idea of emloying other people you sow my business will not go down becouse of people like you (cowboys) and i allready recovered money i paid you from my business what bothers me is cowboys like you are still trying to make a business and pretending just like noting happened and blaming other people any way i have to go now  you know your self anyway mr EX ROUNDBUILDER

Sean Dyer

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 06:22:23 pm »
and in english??

if you to have a lovers tiff keep it in the bedroom eh? !

steven842

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 03:57:05 pm »
god ..... i only asked pmsl  ::)

i need to canvas for commercial work , thinking of doing this next sunday   .........   any tips or handy hints ???

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 04:46:54 pm »
There do seem to be a lot of bad experiences with round builders (I mean people who build rounds for other people, not a specific name of an individual company) and If you do have to pay somebody then I would suggest paying a couple of presentable lasses so much an hour and a bonus to get them to canvass for you directly.
It's a game of three halves!