This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

WFP heres my situation
« on: September 30, 2009, 11:40:11 pm »
WFP heres my situation..

1.im on a water meter,good news is tap water 36tds so DI only

2.i live in a 1st floor flat,maybe hose from bath tap to DI and tank?

3only want small van,250lt in a combo/connect,fill up at dinnertime at home or custys outside tap with th
eir permission of course.would 500lt do 6 or 7 hours?

4d

omestic round,van mount?and a backpack?

sole trader and no plans to employ.15 yrs trad,ladders and extension poles

any thought guys?anyone run van mount from 1st floor flat?
price higher/work harder!

dean123

Re: WFP heres my situation
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 12:12:09 am »
in not sure how di only works

if its quite instant stand pipe on to a fire hydrant
i know round here the cost is approx £1 a day including water and the licence is aslo included

mci services

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:25:54 am »
your whole plan will work fine
1 36 tds is great
2 be a pain but it will work from your bath etc
3 250l tank worked for me fine till i got an employee i sometimes nipped home at lunch for a top up or use customers tap
4 250 litre tank and backpack covers all problems

i dont live in a first floor flat but it works for me and i know another w/c that does exactly what your suggesting

the only thing i cant advise on is the water meter bit sorry

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 01:27:04 am »
36ppm your laughing m8 it is a complete doddle for you. fill your tank straight from the tap, you are  similar to me, 

Mike #1

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 07:22:07 am »
500-600ltrs a day is more than enough

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 07:34:02 am »
hi
my water is 44ppm just use DI 250l lasted me the best part of the day, but to be on the safe side I plan my day so there are 2 or 3 garden taps to top up on, cust are fine with this as long as you ask the first time. ;)

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:04 am »
I DI only and have 2 tanks running inline so that I get the most out of the resin. Sounds fine. Try to get customers/relations on side and make it easier for yourself.

matt

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 12:56:26 pm »
WFP heres my situation..

1.im on a water meter,good news is tap water 36tds so DI only

good news

2.i live in a 1st floor flat,maybe hose from bath tap to DI and tank?

that will work fine, though if you have a airing cupboard or a spare cupboard in the kitchen, you could cut in a washing machine valve and connect a hose pipe up with that, the hose pipe could stay connected all the time and just turn of the washing machine tap when you are done, fit a tap at the end of the hose aswell for when you are down filling up , you can turn the flow off

3only want small van,250lt in a combo/connect,fill up at dinnertime at home or custys outside tap with their permission of course.would 500lt do 6 or 7 hours?

250 L does me all day normally, well from 9.30 till 3.30 ish

4 domestic round,van mount?and a backpack?

trolley with a 25 L barrel, fill it right to the top and you have near 30 L, fit tank in van, then use a caravan 12V sub pump to fill the barrel every time, works very well

sole trader and no plans to employ.15 yrs trad,ladders and extension poles

any thought guys?anyone run van mount from 1st floor flat?

i have helped over on the DIY WFP forum a few guys set up in flats, its very doable, 3 that i know of have even fitted a RO unit under the sink and run the pipe down to a 210 L rainwater butt that they have put below the window, its only a rain water butt and no-one moaned about it

e.mail me for a link to the DIY WFP site if you want to see it, diywfplink@yahoo.co.uk

or just google DIYWFP

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:32 pm »
thanks guys my goals over the next 2 yrs is get a 3yr old combo/connect van.van mount and backpack and go straight for a SLX pole methinks.5grand should get me up and running WFP with a few spares as well.i think i should buy all the stuff seperate and get a local garage to fit the tank to van floor.protectacote the floor myself and keep on this forum and improve my business. ;D

best wishes to u all

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 03:22:47 pm »

8)
hello i am a  new member to the forum i am using trditional window clean at mo but thinkng of reach n wash system wats the best cheap system

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 03:39:39 pm »
Not another one  ;D