This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

canvassing company owners
« on: September 21, 2009, 05:36:39 pm »
is there any canvassing company owners on here that can do what they say they will and turn up ??

If there are I have a few months work for you.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sean Dyer

Re: canvassing company owners
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:38:55 pm »
Im thinking seriously of doing it myself once i have canvassed up my own work by mid next year

Been out today and picked up loads...

The stories of canvassing companies ripping people off or just ignoring everyone are ridiculous yet its  such an easy job(i think)

Window Washers

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 05:39:41 pm »
what area are you in ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 05:41:48 pm »
manchester

(seandyer)

concept

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:46:49 pm »
ian, in my very short time, i have experienced the fact that they are all pretty much garbage.

they lie, they bully customers, they give you false information, they take your money and run...

don't know what the answer is, unless you set one up, that will only work fairly locally, and be prepared for a lot of GENUINE and HONEST hard work, but the minute you collect a bunch of dead beat dole scoungers who will do anything for their next fix, thats when you're on to a loser.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 05:48:27 pm »
eh? as customers?

Kwackers

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 05:53:05 pm »
Yep, advertise on GumTree and find your own canvasser, lay out the rules :)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 05:55:35 pm »
easier said than done mate

i have tried theres alot of numpties out there, you have to wonder why they need to do that instead of a proper job,,, it attracts weirdos unfortunately :( Even though the job offer is genuine

Try though you may be lucky in this high unemployment time

big J

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 06:05:12 pm »
hi drop me a line hd7449@yahoo.co.uk with some details and i will be intouch asap tio discuss details with you   8)
modern day methods ......tradtional values

big J

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 06:08:31 pm »
Concept feel free to drop me a line i am a "numpty" with 25 years experience at door to door canvassing

I only take on jobs that i can do .
Yes it is esay if you are used to rejection but hey goes with the terrority
hd7449@yahoo.co.uk
modern day methods ......tradtional values

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 06:12:09 pm »
Concept feel free to drop me a line i am a "numpty" with 25 years experience at door to door canvassing

hd7449@yahoo.co.uk
email sent

concept

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 06:32:59 pm »

hd7449@yahoo.co.uk

if only you came along a couple of months earlier...

Sean Dyer

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 06:35:42 pm »

hd7449@yahoo.co.uk

obviously i am not talking about everyone mate, i was a door to door canvasser for a living  and still do lots of it now, i just know what the majority are like

I am not good with rejection but dont get any :) Im sure you will have plenty of work if you are doing a good job like anything in life :)

TonyD

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 06:57:14 pm »
I'm in the north west and was thinking of doing some paid canvassing work or setting up a canvassing division of the business.  I'm keen to do some trial paid canvassing to see how it goes.

Any canvassing work I carry out would be paid AFTER the first clean has been carried out by the window cleaner, hopefully avoiding any of the issues we keep seeing from these disagreements or just plain rip off's in some cases.

What's worrying though is why are these rouge canvassers using these techniques ? maybe canvassing is harder than it seems during the day as a full time earner.

I'd like to try some canvassing for anyone in or near the north west who needs to build up more work.  I would charge 2 times the clean - a £12 once monthly domestic would cost £24.  Invoiced after the first clean is completed and it is confirmed that the customer is genuine.
If someone would like me to do a little canvassing, so that I can experiment with this business idea, I can cover anywhere in a 40 mile radius of the north west.
You can e-mail me at dillonprojects@gmail.com or call 07799226747.

Window Washers

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 07:48:27 pm »
I'm in the north west and was thinking of doing some paid canvassing work or setting up a canvassing division of the business.  I'm keen to do some trial paid canvassing to see how it goes.

Any canvassing work I carry out would be paid AFTER the first clean has been carried out by the window cleaner, hopefully avoiding any of the issues we keep seeing from these disagreements or just plain rip off's in some cases.

What's worrying though is why are these rouge canvassers using these techniques ? maybe canvassing is harder than it seems during the day as a full time earner.

I'd like to try some canvassing for anyone in or near the north west who needs to build up more work.  I would charge 2 times the clean - a £12 once monthly domestic would cost £24.  Invoiced after the first clean is completed and it is confirmed that the customer is genuine.
If someone would like me to do a little canvassing, so that I can experiment with this business idea, I can cover anywhere in a 40 mile radius of the north west.
if you can come down south call me. You will make more money for you time.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 08:35:53 pm »
if no one else does ian i can do some in the new year , just need to get my employee running at full pelt first ....

sean

Totus

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 08:51:01 pm »
if no one else does ian i can do some in the new year , just need to get my employee running at full pelt first ....

sean

I would also be interested and know Ian from Window Washers, as he only lives about 10 miles from me. This might make it easy in terms of making the trip south more worthwhile. Looking at about £1000 more work, have flyers, business cards etc. If interested email me please info@totusonline.co.uk

Cheers
Neil 

TonyD

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 10:47:21 pm »

if you can come down south call me. You will make more money for you time.

I'll be in touch.