This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mr T

bigger operaters New
« on: September 21, 2009, 03:17:27 pm »
Hi guys, for all those with 2 or more vanson the road.  How and when did you decide to expand from more than one van.  Im at the point now were me and the guy working for me cant physically get round my run on time.  Getting new work steadily, i also advertise have a mixture of commercial and domestics.  Do you think its worth it to go for it and put another team out or is it more hassle than its worth.  Cheers........

Mr T

Re: bigger poeraters
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 03:18:22 pm »
That supposed to to be operaters, my spellings terrible.........

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 04:24:21 pm »
Tags,

No need to initially put another team in a 2nd van, you will find that by buying another van and putting your lad in it you will get about a 1/3 more done between you.

Al

Mr T

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:06 pm »
Hi al, yes thats my plans, i was actually thinking of puttin the guy that works for me now into a van on his own. Problem is he doesnt have his licence yet.

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:15:21 pm »
Sorry tags from your original post it seemed like you were talking about employing 2 more workers AND buying a 2nd van!

Would it be worth you putting your lad through a crash course or if your happy to wait a little maybe pay for a couple of extra lessons a week - That is if you think he is worth it?

Regards

Al