Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

How long have you been working for yourself window cleaning?

1 year or less
1-2 years
3-4 years
4-5 years
5-7 years
7-10 years
10 years or more

Sean Dyer

Re: Apprentice!
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 06:15:47 pm »
what about another level?

HAvent they split up now?

cozy

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 06:43:10 pm »
I don't understand. All I did was answer the post as I understood it. I thought it was a little above my level of understanding. Maybe I misunderstood it, due to my level of understanding, that which I understood to mean what I understood at that level, so to speak. I understand that I have upset someone, who must have misunderstood the point I was at, with that level of thought.

ccmids

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 06:46:18 pm »
Nothing classic about it, he’s just sad like you.

No innuendo intended, it’s in B&W fool

nice one ;D

dai

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:22 pm »
Conquer greed, conquer envy. When you have these two beaten you can take your whole life onto another level.

dd

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 07:28:40 pm »
Conquer greed, conquer envy. When you have these two beaten you can take your whole life onto another level.
Amen

Sean Dyer

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 07:30:51 pm »
Wise words & well done Dai, there’s a couple on here who haven’t conquered anything.  ;D

No one knows what you have conquered mate, except the art of waffle  :P

cozy

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 08:48:04 pm »
Baldrick, err I mean Ewan, it's obvious, that you have issues. No need to be abusive to fellow window cleaners, who aren't as successful as you. It's just above our level of understanding.

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 08:54:40 pm »
Nothing classic about it, he’s just sad like you.

No innuendo intended, it’s in B&W fool

Why have you resorted to insults again?

Its been quite peaceful of late.

cozy

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 09:44:58 pm »
It's due to the lack of our understanding, at his level. To reiterate, he is talking about the consolidation of our businesses, not just his own, that he is also consolidating and moving forward to the next level, depending on our level of understanding, which is much lower than his, speaking metaphorically of course.

There is no point in his opinion, of having a window cleaning round, of a mere £500 to a £1000 a week, it must overtake all that Richard Branson has achieved.

Also, a window cleaning business must have “the use of three vans” and have a degree in stupidity from the university of the West Midlands, to come across as a complete dork on this forum.

By the way, the university degree can easily be financed, by scraping egg off windows at £35 a shot.

pingu

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 09:53:01 pm »
Today...I spent some time thinking about what it is that I am doing..ok so earning money is the end result but what do I want out of all this?

To work 9-5 5 days a week - NO
To work every week in my week schedule - NO
To earn my 'wish' amount per work week - YES
To be able to save a little - YES
To be able to get my dream vech - Landrover 110 double cab - YES

Well it turns out I cannot have everything..so I must earn more.

Like someone else said within this thread..our wants do change..so other wishes have to change like wise.

Cheers
Dave.

ftp

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 01:04:15 pm »
Teacher training day today?