This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul_Rolfe

Vista
« on: September 20, 2009, 12:02:30 pm »
Anyone get their cards from vista? I had some once but they was flimsy. Thinking about going back as you can get a good deal I think.

traps7

Re: Vista
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 01:33:54 pm »

lesterM

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 01:42:25 pm »
Vista are sometimes abit complicated to figure out, and there delivery quotes are lalaland, but for all that they are excellent service and price.
The secret to making them work for you is good  design; there stock designs arent so good really.
I have cards, banners, caps, badges , window decals and tshirts from them no probs.

The cheapest cards are well worth using for a single day we did this recently at a show,
and the magnetic signs are quite magic
No Job Too Odd.
Dont Panic - let us do it for you.
Pure dealers since 1746

matt

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 10:43:08 pm »
i use vista for all my stuff

its allmost free, i order a box of cards and few other "free" items every month or 2

pay a couple of quid postage and they arrive in a few weeks

Craig 72

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 07:25:16 am »
Expect to be totally bombarded with advertising e-mails from them.They do a lot of free and cheap stuff,to be fair.Not the best quality imo,but then it's so cheap it shouldn't be expected to be.They make their money on the delivery charges I presume.

ianhannaford

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 05:32:43 pm »
printing.com have some great deals every month. I just ordered 10,000 A4 flyers for £297...the offers change every month so you'll have to keep an eye out for an offer on stationary you want.

Ian