This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PCNW

Ideal Business
« on: September 19, 2009, 11:47:13 pm »
Just wondering whats everyones ideal business they want to run?

And do you think that your window cleaning is a stepping stone to that business?

PCNW

Re: Ideal Business
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:50:25 pm »
 ;D i like it

mark dew

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 12:10:01 am »
Staying self employed is my ideal.
I think the average self employed person with excess money to spend will do 2 things.
Spend it all on kit and newer versions of that kit.
Throw it at other potential sources of income, which could become an even bigger business opportunity. 
Window cleaning is a good base for checking out other business opportunities. It is cash rich and can easily be structured to nurse another opportunity through the early days.

Saying all that, i'm only window cleaning at the moment. But i consider myself in business, of which window cleaning is a part of that business.
And regardless of whatever else might come alongside, i also aspire to be cleaning  windows when i am 70.  ;D

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 06:31:32 am »
window cleaning is and always will be my ideal business

ftp

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 08:08:09 am »
construction industry for me

.... and no to the second question.  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 04:10:11 pm »

does that mean you want to start doing builders clean FTP ? ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

GWCS

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 04:14:58 pm »

LOL  ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 05:40:28 pm »
Just wondering whats everyones ideal business they want to run?

And do you think that your window cleaning is a stepping stone to that business?

I'm using window cleaning as a stepping stone to going around undercutting jerry builders and putting them out of business  ;D

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 05:49:58 pm »
I'm almost ready to open the doors to my new gynacology business. I've even cut down an old wfp to reach the hard to get to bits ;D

It may seem like a strange jump from window cleaner to gynocologist but it's easy when you've spent best part of 20 years dealing with stroppy c**ts ;)
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

weetot

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 07:03:55 pm »
I'm almost ready to open the doors to my new gynacology business. I've even cut down an old wfp to reach the hard to get to bits ;D

It may seem like a strange jump from window cleaner to gynocologist but it's easy when you've spent best part of 20 years dealing with stroppy c**ts ;)

:o ;D ;D ;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

kenaltobelli

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 07:09:26 pm »

[/q
uote]i like it sums last week up ;D