Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ottra

window cleaning cousin in OZ
« on: September 19, 2009, 12:44:51 pm »
I thank you for your replies about Australia but you are missing the point, can you help me with getting a client and building a round up.
I have been doing abseiling all over Australia and just moved to a small town and never did much house work before just high rise. I would appreciate your input.
Alex

GWCS

Re: window cleaning cousin in OZ
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 03:53:25 pm »
Pretty much the normal way of building any small business - flyers, door knocking, small community magazine adverts and recommendations.

Window Washers

Re: window cleaning cousin in OZ
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 04:19:58 pm »
I thank you for your replies about Australia but you are missing the point, can you help me with getting a client and building a round up.
I have been doing abseiling all over Australia and just moved to a small town and never did much house work before just high rise. I would appreciate your input.
Alex

do you not want to carry on abseiling, there are a few compamies that are always looking for rope men
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)