Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DREAM CLEAN

wfp complete system
« on: September 19, 2009, 11:33:08 am »
Hi All

I am not a window cleaner by trade,

Builders cleans are big for us which includes window cleaning and usually sub contract the external windows , I am sick of being let down by sub contractors and looking silly in front of my client.
I have now made my mind up and want to by a system to fit into my van with all the kit.

So my question is what is the best sort of system to buy for usuage of about once a week.
I have seen some on e-bay ( pro 250lt  250498548498)

Could anybody coment please

Many thanks

Nick

Kwackers

Re: wfp complete system
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 11:48:18 am »
Have not got eBay up but i'm assuming thats the 250L from purefreedom, if so it looks like a good buy.

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 12:00:27 pm »
WHAT YOU WILL GET:

1 X 250 LITRE FLAT TANK DIMENSIONS: Height...325mm  Width...825mm  Length....1100mm THESE TANKS ARE GREAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A VERY LOW PROFILE AND ARE VERY STRONG SO YOU CAN STORE OTHER EQUIPMENT ON TOP MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR VAN SPACE.

1 X 200 GPD 5 STAGE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM

1 X 10 INCH DEIONISATION VESSEL WITH RESIN TO PRODUCE ULTRA PURE WATER

1 x 100psi SHURFLO PUMP WITH STRAINER AND FITTINGS FOR 1/2" HOSE

1 x FLOWMASTER ELECTRONIC PUMP CONTROLLER

PUMP AND FLOWMASTER ARE BOTH MOUNTED ON A COMPACT POWDER COATED STEEL PANEL AND PRE-WIRED TOGETHER READY FOR YOU TO CONNECT TO YOUR BATTERY.

1 X HIGH QUALITY METAL HOSE-REEL

100 METRES 8mm MINIBORE PROFESSIONAL HOSE

1 X 4 SECTION G-XTELe 20ft REACH HIGH QUALITY FIBREGLASS POLE

1 X 11inch TWIN JET VIKAN BRUSH

1 X BRUSH ANGLE ADAPTOR

1 X HAND HELD TDS METER (Much more accurate than most inline ones)

1 x Tank fittings kit - reducer (where required), elbow, outlet tap and fittings for 1/2" hose.

THIS SYSTEM IS COMPLETE. EASY TO INSTALL AND WILL HAVE YOU FULLY SET UP FOR SAFER AND FAR MORE PRODUCTIVE WORK.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL AND COPYRIGHTED PUREFREEDOM PRODUCT

DELIVERY TO ANY UK MAINLAND ADDRESS IS ONLY £40.00

Slash

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 06:01:57 pm »
Hi All

Builders cleans are big for us which includes window cleaning and usually sub contract the external windows , I am sick of being let down by sub contractors and looking silly in front of my client.
I have now made my mind up and want to by a system to fit into my van with all the kit.

So my question is what is the best sort of system to buy for usuage of about once a week.

Many thanks

Nick
Water Fed Pole is no good for Builders Cleans,your wasteing your time and money,trad is the only way to clean a "Builders Clean",Water Fed Pole is brilliant for cleans after  but not for  a Builders Clean.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 06:07:26 pm »
Thats what i was gonna say :) cant you partner up with a reliable company??

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 06:20:44 pm »
if you are near one of my areas and pay a fair day rate I would like to talk to you.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 06:44:27 pm »
Hi

Yes I wam in Huntingdon

Nick

concept

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 06:45:05 pm »
Hi All

Many thanks

Nick
Water Fed Pole is no good for Builders Cleans,your wasteing your time and money,trad is the only way to clean a "Builders Clean",Water Fed Pole is brilliant for cleans after  but not for  a Builders Clean.

why's that?

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 06:52:09 pm »
maybe you could help me with that question

I pay on time, I give plenty of notice, they range from 1hrs work to a weeks worth of work

Slash

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 06:59:04 pm »
Hi All

Many thanks

Nick

why's that?
It's faster doing a builders clean trad,WFP wont get plaster,cement,paint etc. off windows unless your going to attach a scraper blade  to the brush,even if you did the results wont be perfect,be realistic ???

Window Washers

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 07:00:28 pm »
maybe you could help me with that question

I pay on time, I give plenty of notice, they range from 1hrs work to a weeks worth of work
give me a call and I will have a chat we cover Huntingdon  ;),
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 07:00:44 pm »
exactly builders cleans are heavily soiled, cement, stickers etc most of which needs elbow and grease and often chemical to remove.... Only way to do a proper job in that instance is to be face to face with the glass, meaning ladders/access equipment

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 07:08:03 pm »
Well the heavy soil bit is done when the scaffold is up

just a good wash over for hand back

I really am thinking that do it myself is the way forward, just need to know what sort of system would be good?

Many thanks

Nick

Window Washers

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 07:18:23 pm »
Well the heavy soil bit is done when the scaffold is up

just a good wash over for hand back

I really am thinking that do it myself is the way forward, just need to know what sort of system would be good?

Many thanks

Nick
if it is just a sparkle would save you hassle from the wrong sub contractors letting you down.

Depends on how many you are doing a week to the system that you would need, last builders clean I did was 36 flats 4 floors took about 400L of water.

Sounds to me like a secondhand system would be a good option for you. then you just need to learn to use it.

if you need any help i'm near enough to you  to do so ;)

Ian

DREAM CLEAN

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 11:24:59 am »
Hi Ian

I would like to take you up on the offer if I may , I would be happy to pay you for your trouble

Many thanks

Nick