Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

return to w/c
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:26:43 am »
after a long spell from w/c i decided to give it another go i have been canversing for new work from scratch i have got 150 custys in 2wks iwork on my own my round prices average about a fiver but some ithink i have under priced as ihave been out of he game fore a few years ijust wonderd the best thing to do in respect of putting up prices after crimbo,im up in west yokshire any addvice welcome

john k

Re: return to w/c
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:21:01 am »
well done with the canvassing i work in wst yorks i charge around £7.00 for a basic semi i work at £30.00 pound an hour hope this helps

Kwackers

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 11:22:28 am »
Good going Dave

pingu

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 12:37:47 pm »
150 new customers in 2 weeks..you should start a canvassing company.

Kwackers

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 12:41:18 pm »
150 new customers in 2 weeks..you should start a canvassing company.

Yep - probably make more money!

Perfect Vision

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 06:31:57 pm »
150 in 2 weeks now thats good going! what hours do you canvass? whats your pitch?

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »
150 in 2 weeks now thats good going! what hours do you canvass? whats your pitch?

I would like to know that as well, I'm planning on heading out on Monday evening so I could do with a bit of that magic  ;)

Mike55

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 08:35:51 pm »
Ok Dave... give us the pitch buddy???

Mike

windymiller

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 08:50:37 pm »
Dave what areas do you cover in yorkshire m8? ;D

NWH

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:45 pm »
At those prices i wouldn`t think you could fail to pick up work,i would think that you have undercut other WC`s without knowing and cost them a fair bit of work.The only thing i can think of for that kind of price most would do would be a small shop once a week,did they say they had a cleaner before you priced the work or did they say i need a WC give me a price,i`d be interested to see which.

dave f

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 09:23:26 am »
most of my round is alittle bit scatterd i also found work just by cold calling as for under cutting as mentiond not a chance if custys said how much id price them i f they said iwas cheaper than regular w/c i jus tell them politly idont poach. i droped a bit luckey a w/c stopped doing a small patch i was told so off i went got a fair bit of it only to find that some body else had droped lucky as well any way we wher both happy with wot we got i go out canvasing after each days work until 8 oclock long days some good some not so good as they say good things come to those who wait end of sermon. happy days ;D

ccmids

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 09:30:55 am »
well done with the canvassing i work in wst yorks i charge around £7.00 for a basic semi i work at £30.00 pound an hour hope this helps

shush your givin folke ideas.

Perfect Vision

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 02:10:40 pm »
most of my round is alittle bit scatterd i also found work just by cold calling as for under cutting as mentiond not a chance if custys said how much id price them i f they said iwas cheaper than regular w/c i jus tell them politly idont poach. i droped a bit luckey a w/c stopped doing a small patch i was told so off i went got a fair bit of it only to find that some body else had droped lucky as well any way we wher both happy with wot we got i go out canvasing after each days work until 8 oclock long days some good some not so good as they say good things come to those who wait end of sermon. happy days ;D
What was your pitch?

dave f

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 05:36:49 pm »
always been a gabber comes easy