This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

big J

spinaclean gutter vac
« on: September 18, 2009, 09:13:39 pm »
has anyone used or bought one and how do they compare to the omnipole system
modern day methods ......tradtional values

JSMC

Re: spinaclean gutter vac
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 10:32:37 pm »
what are this companies product slike in general?

big J

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 04:44:55 pm »
I have only just come across thier Website, it is well presented but I have no idea what they are like to deal with hence in part  my question  :)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 04:45:26 pm »
Any link to the website?

matt

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 05:14:13 pm »
glyn glyn, another clone of your product

and

i have made it easy for you  ;)

big J

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 05:25:02 pm »
matt  you naughty boy  ;D :P
for those interested the link is www.spinaclean.com

Glyn H

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 06:30:35 pm »
Matt

You may not have thought about  this but I am a real person with real feelings a real family and real friends and a full and complete life outside of Omnipole for example amongst other things  I am a voluntary group leader at a rough sleeper drop in centre where amongst other tasks I perform hair dressing and shaves on  the clients.

You obviously think its amusing to take the **** out of someone whilst at the safety of your desk writing your goading remarks on a keyboard, almost certainly you wouldn’t insult someone who was in front of you, (maybe you would – that would say a lot about your life experiences and as stated above I have lot of experience dealing with peoples life’s issues so that wouldn’t phase me)

I have some questions of you
Why do you not spend more hours actually " cleaning windows" ?
Are you fully aware that you have wasted  50 days - (1200 + hours) writing 7000 + messages on this forum?
God alone knows how many working hours you spend on other forums writing about "window cleaning" and how to  DIY systems rather than actually building your business.
Certainly you have helped other window cleaners save money by providing information but are they going to provide you and your family with treats?

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 06:34:40 pm »
Ouch Matt thats gotta sting.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

matt

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 07:55:27 pm »

not really, no sting here, i wonder why you would say that, then again, you would agree with anything glyn posts  ::)

ronnie paton

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 08:28:46 pm »
but glyn you have persnal attacked other cleaners business SENSE for not pricing the same has some one you know who got a council contract.

You give people crap and bring it on your self, you should be above some of the stuffon here your a sucesful business man but from what i see one with a bug head.

By the way well done and the things you are doing to help others this shows a different side to the one we see on here. :)

Glyn H

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 08:42:35 pm »
but glyn you have persnal attacked other cleaners business SENSE for not pricing the same has some one you know who got a council contract.

This is not the same as continiously digging me out as an individual and making it personal which has happened several times on this forum.

In my harsh comments regarding pricing I was hoping that the window cleaners would think about their business and see that they have the capability to earn more by charging more.

matt

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 08:46:26 pm »
Matt

You may not have thought about  this but I am a real person with real feelings a real family and real friends and a full and complete life outside of Omnipole for example amongst other things  I am a voluntary group leader at a rough sleeper drop in centre where amongst other tasks I perform hair dressing and shaves on  the clients.

Glyn, i do charity stuff aswell with our church, not as often as i would like though, one of my better projects that i organised and completed was providing a mini-bus / van for a school / orphanage in Zimbabwe, i also do a little at my daughters school, but enough of the look at me posts,

You obviously think its amusing to take the **** out of someone whilst at the safety of your desk writing your goading remarks on a keyboard, almost certainly you wouldn’t insult someone who was in front of you, (maybe you would – that would say a lot about your life experiences and as stated above I have lot of experience dealing with peoples life’s issues so that wouldn’t phase me)

come on glyn, its a joke, a teddy and a pram, you overreact fairly often on here, thus the throwing your teddy out of the pram, you give the banter out, dont tell me i have hurt your feelings as i know you must be tougher than that, i treat online forums as a "pub" if i went to a show and was stood having a coffee and you introduced yourself, you would find i am the same in real life, i do have a laugh and a joke

I have some questions of you
Why do you not spend more hours actually " cleaning windows" ?

to be honest with you, i dont really need to, i live a fairly nice life and i feel i have found a good balance to life, i couldnt sqeeze in much more work, as my children like to kiss me goodnight every night, i do sometimes pop out between the youngest and oldest bedtime

Are you fully aware that you have wasted  50 days - (1200 + hours) writing 7000 + messages on this forum?

i am on a number of forums, and i do spend about 2 - 3 hours online a day, normally when its tea time for the children for 15 mins, then when its bed time for my youngest, she has a bottle at bedtime and my wife sits on the bed with her, i then watch a episode of the simpsons with my 6yr old and then she goes upto bed to watch 1/2 hour of TV with my wife on the bed, i do get on here when my youngest is having a day nap, thats when i am home with her, then my wife will watch some chick program like medium or charmed, i will then be on here for 3/4 of a hour when she has that on

God alone knows how many working hours you spend on other forums writing about "window cleaning" and how to  DIY systems rather than actually building your business.

only he knows, its alot of time, its just not window cleaning either, i run a fair few forums and sites, some take up more than others, i can assure you though, my net time doesnt interfere with my life ( and you might remmber the time i packed it in for a few months, that was because i wanted to get stuff done ), its only when i am at home and dont really have anything else to do, we have a PC in the dining room for my 6yr old, i mostly use that now

Certainly you have helped other window cleaners save money by providing information but are they going to provide you and your family with treats?

i know i have helped others ( i get messages of thanks fairly often ), i have given back to the window cleaning world a fair bit, the window cleaning world has been kind to me, i work good hours and it provides me with a nice lifestyle, it provides me with a nice house, the car we want, my VW splitscreen campervan, the weekend breaks in the van and at haven and butlins, the disney / orlando holiday every 18 months

should i work more to provide a little more, i guess i should, but as a family ( and we discuss it , well apart from my allmost 2 yr old, as she is only learning to talk  ;)) we all agree that we have a nice lifestyle and feel lucky that we have that, i am not talking a massive house in the country and a Porsche on the drive, but its a nice life

replies in red ;) sorry for the delay, as i watched the simpsons for 1/2 a hour

matt

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2009, 08:47:32 pm »

didnt you have more posts than me inside 2 years  ::) ::)

matt

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2009, 08:48:39 pm »

This is not the same as continiously digging me out as an individual and making it personal which has happened several times on this forum.

glyn, i havent been party to "attacks" on you for a while, well apart from humour quips like the teddy out of the pram one, since we chatted about judo
i guess you hadnt noticed

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 08:49:00 pm »
for those interested the link is www.spinaclean.com

Can't see any gutter vac's on the website,.. which is good really because they'd be in violation of IP/trademark/copyright/Trading off and who knows what else! :)

ftp

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 08:51:22 pm »
Don't you start!  ::)

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:03:36 pm »
Sorry, couldn't resist! I'll be good now,.. promise! :)

big J

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 09:11:35 pm »
this may be the time to call an honrable truce

matt

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 09:11:54 pm »
Matt
As you have mentioned Disney Orlando I am going to divulge why I probably over reacted to the GutterVac logo fiasco earlier this week.

glyn, small world, and sorry for your loss as you knew him,  i am on a invite only forum, its mainly for CM ( cast members , disney speak for the staff )

a truely sad time for the CM's

edited for glyns reasons

ronnie paton

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 09:22:18 pm »
Glyn i understand what your saying but thats business some are very cheap some middle of the road and some expensive if we were all charging the same price it would be boring!!!

But to insult peoples business accumen is not very fair.