This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ftp

You got my garden furniture wet!
« on: September 18, 2009, 05:58:54 pm »
Had an end of tenency clean today on a first floor maisonette. I warned the downstairs that i would need to wash their windows (free of charge). "We don't want them cleaned!" Well I'll have to I told them because i will be making them dirty.
Started the clean and thought I was cleaning frosted glass they were sooo bad!
Customer did one of those check every window tours and immediately open every window just as i finished.  ::)

Got home and just had an irate woman going berserk because her garden furniture was wet!
I said what happens when it rains?

Money's in my pocket now sod 'em

Re: You got my garden furniture wet!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 06:09:02 pm »

Got home and just had an irate woman going berserk because her garden furniture was wet!

PMSL Did she answer? Or did she just get more irate?

LWC

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 06:10:20 pm »
I got a top flat once, i got the woman below push bike wet once...a push bike thats been left outside..."oh my poor poor bike...my poor poor bike" she was having a right bender.

It was a new customer above, i got in van, drove off after doing hers, rang up and said sorry wont be doing your windows again because of the lady below, the new customer was so embarassed and couldnt apologise enough!

ftp

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 06:25:40 pm »

PMSL Did she answer? Or did she just get more irate?

Got more Irate - "we don't get any sun round the back of the house so how do you think I'm going to dry it out?"
I said don't worry about it it's only water. "well I was going to pack the furniture away for the winter and I can't now can I?"
JEEZ!  ::)

LWC

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 06:37:12 pm »
Goodness me... my answer "OK BYEEEE" Phone down.

matt

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 06:47:46 pm »
i do a 3rd floor flat and i can only do it in the rain and early morning, as 1 is in bed and doesnt realise i am doing them and getting hers wet

johnny_h

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2009, 07:05:53 pm »
i had a women complain that i leave the windows wet and her and her daughter have to go around with tea towel to dry them and that they are all smearey !! i explained that they were making the smears not me and that i'd do them again and that they were to leave them wet and then see ... i did them only to discover she had left her leather boots by the back door which i had filled with pure water   :) i never did go back
AUDI VIDE TACE

bobplum

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2009, 09:12:56 pm »
long live the trad method ;D