This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EZclean

Re: Tell your window cleaner to Take a hike
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 08:03:38 am »
 ;D
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

R W C

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 08:11:51 am »
hmmm 2 posts, 4months apart and both about the same company, good way to market your business  ;)

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 10:52:15 am »
whats even better is this guy has just said

weird/dumb videos yes....odd H&S on the vids.....stupid choice of music...

and I am in no doubt about this being NCPM, so I think I will take this opportunity to give you a bit of a roasting.

Also on your U tube vids your user name is Hydrowinwaa  :D, p.s. do you think we are thick, like you obviously think the public are.

Uk's no.1 window cleaners, thats a laugh you hose down peoples windows with a garden hose.

Also a tip google sat pics aren't always the most upto date, so people could have had extentions addded on to the their property, or could have a lot of crap round there property making access difficult, or cars parked infront of windows, this list goes on. Anyone with a bit of common sense would see that this is not the best way to go about qoutes.

But hey if you though we wouldn't work out who you are then you don't have much,  I am going to be posting a link to this on your vid to let people see what you really say about yourself.

odd H&S on the vids

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 10:59:48 am »
He will delete his posts and his user now so here is the picture of his post, I am also sure he will delete the youtube comments but if everyone keeps posting a link to this thread on his youtube vids he will have to take the vid down.

Then we will rename this thread, 'NCPM told to take a hike by window cleaners'

winwaa

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 01:37:40 pm »
Good afternoon to you my friend!  ;D Keep watching for the 2nd video soon to be released on you tube, all will be revealed I assure. We tried to create a video that appears to the untrained individual to be some very very over the top info/commercial after seeing a reasonably well known window cleaning frim (no names) using back packs to clean windows, you know who you are if you are reading. The 2nd part of this video has been created and is very hard hitting (pardon the pun) but a timed release is vital to get our message across. I am glad the video has stirred up so much interest and anger/ridicule and look forward to all your views after watching the 2nd part. :D
by the way...... http://www.ncpm247.com

winwaa

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 01:55:31 pm »
Also just to put everyone in the picture, although we give an example view on our website which shows a google street map image we do NOT use google maps to give quotes. We have placed the image and links to google street map to give an idea of what we see. If we used google it would not be possible to provide accurate quotes as you cant see clearly enough and google street map only gives a front view of a property. The satellite system we use is a secret but I assure you we can see every detail we need at almost ground level 360 degrees and the images are a maximum of 1 month or so old. Last week one of my guys was able to tell a client about scaffolding on their property that had only been up for two weeks.

winwaa

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 01:59:31 pm »
And in reply to the comment about the water hose....that was not the glass being cleaned, I think you missed the point. The point is that after we have cleaned the windows water can not stick to the glass surface, one side was cleaned with our "stuff" the other without prior to this video being filmed it is the after effects of our cleaning that the video captures.  :o

winwaa

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 02:02:57 pm »
Once again missed the point....the video was meant  to be dumb....its called marketing and it obviously works by all the fuss it has created, thanks for the comments xxx

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 03:08:04 pm »
You were just pretending to be a competitor of yourself, but at least you have came clean.(pardon my pun ;D).

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 03:10:30 pm »
I'm in Derbyshire so not likely a competitor. Could you give me more info on your Hydrostorm rain Repellent please.

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 03:30:19 pm »
sunshine look at this
http://www.rainx.co.uk/

drwindows

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 03:38:45 pm »
The satellite system we use is a secret

Ha ha ha.

Ok then James Bond

And please explain this:
"Voted: London's Most Cost Effective Window Cleaning Company 2009"

Who were you voted by and how could a potential customer verify this?

I smell BS

free2flow

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 03:41:06 pm »
WinWaa

Why are you making such an effort to post on here?

Surely your time would be put to better use trying to persuade potential customers that you are so good.

As for creating a stir on here, what if it does? It's not going to get you new customers is it?
The pen is mightier than the sword..and easier to write with!

Pittmonkey

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 04:33:49 pm »
Posted this before, Sunshine
http://www.impactglazing.co.uk/rainracer.php

Movie at the bottom of the page.

I never posted the link to cause any anger/ridicule or anything else. I just couldn't get the point of the video from a fellow trade/business nor, from a public perception. Thought it was me missing something. I'm sure we will wait with interest to view your follow up video.

Hope you post the link on here. It can be like a watching a lamb thrown to pack of savage wolves asking "What do ya think" post on here, you have to be pretty brave and thick skinned. But that's the best way to try out new marketing techniques/strategy's. You will get some honest answers.

Not sure why initially you choose to be disassociated with the company. Put two and two together straight away, been on here for a while now and nothing gets past us nosey bugger's ;D 

Wayne 
'Success is buried in the garden of failure'

winwaa

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 05:27:22 pm »
sunshine look at this
http://www.rainx.co.uk/

Yes, rainX is quite good but the long term effects are bad, we tested it a few years back and it really screws up the glass surface, after a while it seems to attract dust and any water marks the rain leaves behind seem worse. Great for cars with windscreen wippers not so great for properties. Also it is only a hydrophobic treatment and not a Superhydrophobic treatment like the one we use. With rainX the water still forms small beads and thus leaves behind water marks, Superhydrophobic surfaces leave virtually no water beading and thus glass stays clean for ages. (or untill a bird craps all over them ha ha)

winwaa

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 05:32:05 pm »
I'm in Derbyshire so not likely a competitor. Could you give me more info on your Hydrostorm rain Repellent please.

We would be happy to discuss and maybe share our knowledge with any window cleaners far enough away from London, but you would need to sign a confidentiality agreement and we would need to meet up face to face first. Even the guys who work for us do not know the full details of where we get our treatment from, it is not available in the uk for direct purchase. The treatment can be added to WFP water systems and leaves a trace behind on the glass.

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 05:35:39 pm »
leaves a trace behind on the glass.

What do you mean by that? So that you can tell if a window has been cleaned with the ingredient your using or not (by taking a sample off the glass?)

winwaa

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 05:39:50 pm »
WinWaa

Why are you making such an effort to post on here?

Surely your time would be put to better use trying to persuade potential customers that you are so good.

As for creating a stir on here, what if it does? It's not going to get you new customers is it?

Well in one sense you may be right I probably should spend less time in forums such as these lol But actually all the links that this forum and many others including blogs across the globe have generated for the website it is pushing our websites pr up weekly, that was the whole point and still is.  Search for "residential window cleaning" on google and bear in mind that with out any regional words it is an international search so one would assume very hard to appear on google on the first page, but there we are first page of google.

R W C

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 05:40:11 pm »
have i got this right, your a window cleaning company but you also sell a item that goes on windows to keep them clean so that people dont need a window cleaner.