This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

savin up for van and WFP
« on: September 03, 2009, 02:29:46 pm »
savin up for van and WFP now im back from hols.im lookin at 5yr old vauxall combo/ford transit connect type van and 250lt tank DI ONLY[35tds round here],gardiners slx 24 ft pole/100m hose reel.want to get a tank with auto shut off so i dont flood the van.ive been TRAD for 15 yrs and have a good round.i have 2 wks of v.compact work and 2 wks of big detached houses.thinking i wud fit more in on the bigger houses and keep my compact stuff TRAD.also thinking i will get more conny roofs/fascia/gutter cleans with system.i know 250lt tank wont last me all day but no problem fillin up at dinnertime or on the job.i just dont want a big van and all that weight in the back.im stayin a one man band and all my work is domestic.im used to using TRAD poles but im sure its quicker to use WFP.im lookin at 3grand for a van and 2grand for van system inclu spares etc.so will 5grand get me up and running?i was also thinkin off goin out for the day with a experienced WFPoler to learn the basics.surely its not too hard to get the hang of it.i use a car with ladders and TRADpoles in.a bit cramped now ::).im keeping an open mind regarding WFP.must be a good tool on most windows apart from oxidised frames/flakey pain/1st cleans etc cos so many of u r using them every day.not many seem to be using them on domestics round here YET.[MANCHESTER AREA].any advice welcome.regards.DAZMOND
price higher/work harder!

drwindows

Re: savin up for van and WFP
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 04:08:39 pm »
paragraphs.

that is all.