Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevegunn

Re: Alltec
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2005, 05:59:41 pm »
When I first met Colin I could not believe the way he called customers peasants if they did not go for his sales pitch but that was along time ago.I remember he booked a job for over £400 now he is reaping the rewards for all his efforts well done mate

dustycorner

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2005, 06:11:42 pm »
slighty off thread i was booked to go on a 2 day course at Royston last week with Altec but had to postpone due to other comittments.

In the post yesterday i recieved a certificate from Altec stating i had passed the aforementioned course.

Cheers Mark.

Len Gribble

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2005, 07:22:56 pm »
Ian

A T/M is only a tool no more no less; the same can be said of fast track, both in the rights hands the world!

Colin

I take it that you didn’t say peasants to their faces? I admit only once did I blow a fuse that was a few years ago poor s o b still has my finger prints round his neck and I still do a lot of work for him.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Dave_Lee

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2005, 07:31:53 pm »
Len,
Colin will speak for himself, but I believe he did in fact call them to their face. I think this was just during one audit when they wouldnt go with his quote. You are absolutely right when you say Fast Track is a tool. Ive got all the tools, but as yet ive left 95% of them still in the box.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

John_Flynn

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2005, 07:35:46 pm »
Len

I second what Dave says about Colin but I daren't say it first.

John
I get better looking each day!!

Len Gribble

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2005, 07:56:09 pm »
Dave/John

There may have been mitigating circumstances in why he said that, I know in my case I was fully justified, since when is the customer King or Queen (just to keep a even balance ;D ;D)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

david holland

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2005, 06:28:31 pm »
I have written on this forum before about fastrack and Robert Saunders (mid dec 04) - my opinion of this company is still a 1st class set up and anyone who goes on this course and puts in a couple of stratergies , will benefit themselves and their families by working less and be more productive - i will gladly talk to anyone about fastrack 07973 823102 - please ring after 5 june (on holiday in 7 star hotel in dubai) ps only joking about dubai 

Colin And Dave hope you are well !!! 

COLIN BRIGHT

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2005, 08:58:31 pm »
Dutch, geezer, you silver foxed mongoose

nice to see you are   
 still alive after channel 4 have fiinished with you

kerrmiddleton

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2005, 09:23:17 pm »
 ;)I have been on acouple of Altec sales courses, even met mr joe polish himself. I never took up their select team mebership itself but what i did learn was how to market my business; raise cost whilst retaining customers ect. I now do less work and have doubled my profits! Like their machines, chemicals they are seconed to none. If you want to get ahead go onsome of their courses, you won't reget it.  What a lot of peple don't appreciate is that these guys are helping us, move on quicker, ie I've achieved more in the past few years than I have in the whole 20-odd years I've been in business!

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2005, 12:15:11 pm »
See you Thursday len ;D
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

Len Gribble

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2005, 06:44:12 pm »
Nick

You may have trouble recognising me! I will the one in the hood (the reaper) hope it not bared!  ;D

Len

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2005, 08:16:54 pm »
Len have you not looked at the news recently?

No Hoodies and no Baseball caps ;D

Shaun

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2005, 09:24:33 am »
im sure i will recognise master Yoda :P

dont forget that disc ;)

Nick
Surreys No1 Dart player

Len Gribble

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2005, 07:31:58 pm »
Shaun

Aren’t they talking about a group of people? ;D

Nick

Already in the briefcase and it has an s on the end don’t for get the one I’m after! As did not work via e-mail :(

Len

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2005, 07:44:58 pm »
Mine will be in the Tesco carrier bag :-[
Surreys No1 Dart player

Len Gribble

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2005, 08:30:02 pm »
Nick

You snob! ;D

Len

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2005, 08:35:09 pm »
I think you meant slob :'(
Surreys No1 Dart player

Len Gribble

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2005, 08:52:49 pm »
Nick

Thought slob began with C cant be Shaw.

Len

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2005, 08:56:04 pm »
Len you lose me at the best of times ::)  but your Jedi language has taken the biscuit this time old boy!
Surreys No1 Dart player