Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bliteamite

Alltec
« on: May 16, 2005, 04:57:29 pm »
Anyone out there ever been on an Alltec seminar? They promise an awful lot in their flyers if you attend their marketing course or spend £3000 on their 'Fast Track system'
I had one conversation a year ago with the boss of Alltec who insisted I would be able to charge £250 + for cleaning a suite ??? I don't think so!!!!

Still I could be wrong. Anyone actually done it?

Re: Alltec
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 05:25:05 pm »
Had same invite and have booked on June 2nd seminar at Gatwick.
Sceptical but open minded  ::)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 05:27:20 pm »
I went on the day Seminar.

Now it does not cost you anything apart from your time.

I did not think there was a big Sales pitch, just the oposite

So go and learn.

Dont let the high price for a suite put you off.

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 06:37:20 pm »
Chris

Is the Nick going? If so you can compare notes on darts. ;D

Would ask for my money but its FREE See you there!

Before you ask my trainee is also coming his turn to drive. :P

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

malc

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 06:45:24 pm »
bliteamite yes been on  the discovery day and signed up to fasttrack a couple of months ago still sorting stuff out but getting their slowly alot of work involved but from the adverts i`ve placed from the fasttrack getting bigger jobs and better homes so i`m really exicted about the other things to get in place but the cost is £3500.00plus the dreaded vat so nearer to 4 grand thats what i payed so it better not be cheaper
cheers
malc

Dave_Lee

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 07:00:34 pm »
Malc,
Its all down to you and how much you apply it, take it from someone who knows.
Some long established Fast Trackers claimed two years ago to be in excess of £250 for a suite and 56p plus vat per square foot for carpet, but lets not get into all that. Fast Track can only do you good and enhance your business whether you are porty or Tm.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 07:58:42 am »
While we are on the Subject at Milton Keynes we were offerd the Mini Coaching Programme.

Some applied, how did you get on.

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 08:02:25 am »
Hi All

Yes im sorry to say but it is just a BIG SALES PITCH for there Fasttrack program.
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

Lavinia

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 06:40:20 pm »
Like author above, my husband and I recently signed up to the Fast Track Program.  Still in early days but everything we are being taught and advised to do, makes a lot of sense.  Obviously you need to put a lot of work in, but we are hoping that we will be reaping the rewards.  Have met Robert Saunders, Owner of Alltec quite a few times now, and he seems a genuinely nice guy, really wanting to help our businesses.

Will let you know in a few months if the money is coming in like we hope, but we are very optomistic.  I suggest you give the Discovery Day a go, and take it from there - that's what we did.

Karl Wildey

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 07:05:06 pm »
The more you put in, the more you get out. Just like running any business.

Len Gribble

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 07:47:31 pm »
Gav

So not a lot of difference between them and us! ;D Think Dave and Karl’s are right

At the end of the day they are taking time out and giving something free believe to first 20 (am one not that naïve with the word free printing/delivering cost a fortune)

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 09:34:26 pm »
Hi Len and All

When I paid! to go on one of the Discovery Days I was told it was a course on Marketing and to me it did not feel like any course I have been on, and I have been on a quiet a few now.

Just a hard sell on Fasttrack

Alltec knew I did not wont to be part of the Fasttrack from others courses I have been on with them. So why did they sell it to me!

And thats about 4-5 courses so far and many many thousands of pounds on other things with them, so I know what there courses are like! and the Discovery Day was no COURSE

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

kember

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 10:25:19 pm »
Hi All

As someone who has been associated with FastTrack now for 4 years I can say that it's a very good idea to go on a Discovery Day. There's nothing wrong with being sceptical....I was extremely sceptical back in 2001. However the first thing you learn is to change your mindset, so an open mind is essential. You could of course stay exactly as you are (I struggled along for 12 years before), but now my business virtually runs itself, my average job ticket is over £200-, I have about £30K work booked in over the next 12 months, I have practically no advertising at all....and yes I'm a one man band doing mainly residential and with a portable!!
Go on give it a go, what have you got to lose?

Good Luck

Alan Kember

bliteamite

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 09:25:07 am »
Seems most are positive about the alltec fast track experience. However none of there courses are close enough for me to attend. So for the moment I'll have to sit on it.
Thanks for everyones responses though.

therapist

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2005, 10:21:28 am »
Must be an airport nearbye Bliteamite.

I've attended a number of courses and presentations run by the Saunders brothers, over anumber of years.

They are always well run and informative and there was never any excessive marketing of their products.

If you received the flyer, you will find a list of courses and they are well run, by good trainers and very inexpensive.

Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rob meldrum

Chris Bailey

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 11:12:49 am »
Hi Bliteamite

I too have received an invitation from Alltec re the Discovery day/fast track.  My view on it is that the discovery days are an opportunity for you to get a snapshot of what the fast track course is.  The fast track course is where you will learn to make more money (apparently).

I am interested in the fast track course but like you there are non near me this time around, apparently there will be one in Birmingham next time.  As far as paying for the discovery day.... I am not willing to pay for someone to try and sell me somethink, especially at the sort of money Alltec will be looking for.  I don't mind giving up a day of my time and incurr minimal costs for transprt etc but to pay to attend a sales pitch..... don't think so.

Ring Alltec and tell them your interested but are not willing to pay to be sold something and that you want a gift certificate for a discovery day in your area, see what you get, I think you'll be surprised.

Chris

Carpet Care

Leicester

steve t

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005, 12:05:23 pm »
I started the fast track programe in Jan this year. I have been in the cleaning business for 30 years and have found it to be the best thing i have ever done.
Talk is cheap, try it.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2005, 12:59:26 pm »
Blitamite,
Whats your name? Anyway, There was a lad from Glasgow on our Fast Track at Royston near Cambridge, he used air travel, where theres a will theres a way.
When the sessions were at Royston, I and others stayed at B&Bs nearby. Sure there are further expenses to the main cost, but if you are there at at THAT crossroad, which way do you go. Stay as you are or go for it, nothing will change, if you do nothing. Alan Kember is a shining example of what the Fast Track can do for you. As I have previously stated I do not implement the program as well as I could, but I could start to do so at any time I choose and I know that by doing so, I could lift my business to another level. Personal business at the present tells me now is not the right time, but it will be soon.
Even though, I dont, since doing the Fast Track I had the biggest rise in turnover during the year that I was doing the training. The following year, using only 4 strategies I almost doubled my turnover, and believe me I am a lazy marketer and hate advertising.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 01:11:51 pm »
Alan,

Welcome to Cleanitup.  I hope that you will pop in from time to time.

I want to pick your brains on a Discovery day stratergy.

I have sent you a Private Message,

Regards

Ian

jon777

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 03:59:12 pm »
Fast track has dramatically changed my business for the better.

Its worth every penny and more.

Get yourselves on a discovery day as quick as possible, I didnt regret it - I can confidentley say that fast track is the best business investment i've ever made.