This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris Cottrell

Re: Suggestions Please
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 07:29:58 am »
There wasn't anyone home when I took the pictures, they're on holiday........... :o

So who's that inside the window with a blue shirt on? did they go on holiday and leave the kid behind

daz1977

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 07:45:29 am »
it could be limescale,  put it isnt even under the over flow pipe, if you look at the pic,  i think its going to be a case of trial and error on this one

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 07:58:01 am »
put it isnt even under the over flow pipe, if you look at the pic, error on this one

If you look at th epic, the first one, which has already been stated, then you will see it is exactly beneath the over-flow pipe. Look in the reflection on the glass just to the right of the central bar, towards the bottom of the pane. Thats an over-flow pipe  ;D

Its either limescale, which is where my money is or they got bloody big seagulls over there.

Les

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 08:41:34 am »
The manufacturers cleaning sheet.

you know how it is, you do these jobs with the best intent but need to make sure they don't bite you on the Ar*@e  ;)

les

Les

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 09:03:57 pm »
Hi everyone,

just returning to an earlier topic.

I decide to take the job on and have attached a photo of the end result.

Whilst appreciating your helpful suggestions, I decided to use a well tried and tested chemical that I knew wouldn't damage the glass or rubber seals on the conservatory, and it's very very cheap........

White Vinegar !! :o

Well it did the job really easily, the customer was very pleased and therefore so was I.  ;)

Just mentioning it in case it can be of use to someone else in the future.

Les

p1w1

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 09:34:52 pm »
looks great... did you just throw a load of vinegar on and scrub

paul

Les

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:44:33 pm »
Hi Paul,

applied the Vinegar by sprayer, left it for a few minutes, used a floor pad to agitate the solution then rinsed off with clean water, job done !
 ;)