Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

bottle label
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:24 am »
any good?
total cost of bottle, spray trigger and label, 56p.
derek

David_Annable

Re: bottle label
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:54:48 am »
Hi

Looks good Derek who did you use for the printing in the end.

Is there a mimimum order of say a 1000?

Dave

NCCA, Woolsafe, IICRC Leather Cleaning Technician

Pristine Clean

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:26:26 am »
I dont know where Derek got those printed but clean smart does them and a few other places.

Derek
Good Label Design

I think there is a minimum order but unsure how much.

Heres a link

http://www.cleansmartsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Promo_Spot_Remover.html

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

derek west

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 12:02:54 pm »
print carrier
1000 for £80 odd quid all in. you can order less if ya like but obviously per price is higher.
designed by moir.
derek

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:43 pm »
Looks good, Derek.
Restormate do them in a half litre spray bottle complete with stain remover for around £1.

Simon

vacman

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 01:37:32 pm »
no mention of what is in the bottle....is this not a requirement ?

derek west

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 01:41:02 pm »
thats a good price that is simon, but i give them away for free so every penny counts. plus i refill for free so might aswell mix my own.
m/s 1 to 6 mix so 70 litres per tub, tubs £20 ish so thats 140 bottles filled for 14p each, total price 70p per bottle and a bit of messing about. keeps her indoors busy ;)
derek

derek west

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 01:43:32 pm »
vacman
how many times have you said to a customer, "what have you used on this stain" only for them to come back with a bottle that just says spot and stain for carpets with no ingredients on it. if they don't have to list whats in the bottle then neither do i, and its none toxic so i'm not worried about killing anyone.
derek

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 02:04:52 pm »
If you wanted to be anal I suppose you could supply them with a COSHH data sheet. I'm sure they're readily available from the supplier of the M/S you're providing.

Custy's obviously don't read the ingredients anyway, if they did they wouldn't be putting "Vanish" on stains ::)

vacman

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 02:09:02 pm »
vacman
how many times have you said to a customer, "what have you used on this stain" only for them to come back with a bottle that just says spot and stain for carpets with no ingredients on it. if they don't have to list whats in the bottle then neither do i, and its none toxic so i'm not worried about killing anyone.
derek

Never, i dont clean carpets, and i was asking you the question "is it a requirement". i assume from your reply that the simple answer is 'no'. All i can go on are the domestic general products i use, all of which have the name and type of product on the front and the manufactueres details on the reverse.

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:48 pm »
I like the idea of free refills, hadn't thought of that one. (basically coz I'm a tight fisted git! :P)

Simon

derek west

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 05:10:45 pm »
vacman
derek

Never, i dont clean carpets, and i was asking you the question "is it a requirement". i assume from your reply that the simple answer is 'no'. All i can go on are the domestic general products i use, all of which have the name and type of product on the front and the manufactueres details on the reverse.
the simple answer is ive honestly no idea if its a requirment or not, hence the reply i gave, ive seen bottles without contents on them so don't see why i should. i'm sure theres someone on here that can give a difinitive answer.
derek

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 07:46:15 pm »
I'm not sure if it needs a COSHH sheet if you are not SELLING them.

Shaun

DEREK did you get the message I sent you?

roger underhill

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 07:56:50 pm »
Like the label Derek,
where do you get your sprayer and triggers from, it seems a good price.
are they 500ml
Family business founded in 1985

derek west

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 07:58:32 pm »
yeah cheers for that shaun, i'm watching it, still waiting for dave ro to email me back, he's got one but he's not sent me any piccies.

DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!
DAVE!

GOOD ADVERT THAT IS.
oops sorry, still shouting.
DAVE!

derek

DAVE!