Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyjs1uk

dirty
« on: August 09, 2009, 08:46:35 am »
well i went and leaftlet dropped yesterdy evening...and the amount of windows and sills that were dirty was quite suprising, i can only hope altho first clean will be more time consuming. thats if the people bother to have them done at all.

daz1977

Re: dirty
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 08:49:11 am »
i am always suprised that dirty houses never want a window cleaner, but a spotless house does

stephen s

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 08:51:09 am »
just leaflet the spotless houses then  ;D ;D ;D

wezzy32

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 11:06:46 am »
i noticed it on friday went to 15 houses in this private rd all windows dirty and and they all said dont need window cleaner thanks. as i walked away thought u do.all that money and no pride in how there windows look.
keep on smiling

GWCS

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 11:19:14 am »
i noticed it on friday went to 15 houses in this private rd all windows dirty and and they all said dont need window cleaner thanks. as i walked away thought u do.all that money and no pride in how there windows look.

Having a window cleaner is a privilege not a necessity. If you notice really dirty windows.. they are either rental homes (you can normally tell by long grass or un kept garden areas) or they just dont care and dont need it.

As previously said it the clean homes that require a window cleaner (they probably already have one).

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 11:34:07 am »
Some people just aint bothered about clean windows. I would knock even on the dirty ones though. I've got a lot of customers that have lost there window cleaner thus having dirty windows and really wanted a window cleaner. They either haven't had chance to get another or can't get one it their area
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go