This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

smearo

should not laugh really
« on: August 07, 2009, 10:32:16 pm »
coming back from brighton today{had day of] and had to swerve a bucket mop and blades me and the missus were ping ourselves obvisouly bounced out of ladder i always used to carry my bucket in back of van looks more proffesional..

karygate

Re: should not laugh really
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 08:02:31 am »
swerve. i would of got out and picked em up.
gary

stephen s

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 08:54:06 am »
coming back from brighton today{had day of] and had to swerve a bucket mop and blades me and the missus were ping ourselves obvisouly bounced out of ladder i always used to carry my bucket in back of van looks more proffesional..

I cant make head nor tale what your saying mate ?     

elite mike

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:11:55 am »
swerve. i would of got out and picked em up.

yep and me ;D ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:15:09 am »

Allow me to translate the above "Windowspeak" (also known as digitilis typo fasticus) post.

"Coming back from Brighton today (I had the day off from work and was thus enjoying a day out) I had to swerve my vehicle to avoid hitting a bucket, applicator (trad.) and squeegee blades. My beloved wife and I were urinating due to our relaxed bladder muscles as we laughed uncontrollably at the hilarity of the situation.

They (the window cleaning tools) had obviously bounced out from between the rungs of the ladder where they were being stored upon the roof of some hapless window cleaner's vehicle.

I always carried my bucket (and associated untensils) in the back of my van as it looks more professional."

My fee for translation is of course one pint of fine English ale! ;D

It's a game of three halves!

R W C

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 09:29:58 am »

Allow me to translate the above "Windowspeak" (also known as digitilis typo fasticus) post.

"Coming back from Brighton today (I had the day off from work and was thus enjoying a day out) I had to swerve my vehicle to avoid hitting a bucket, applicator (trad.) and squeegee blades. My beloved wife and I were urinating due to our relaxed bladder muscles as we laughed uncontrollably at the hilarity of the situation.

They (the window cleaning tools) had obviously bounced out from between the rungs of the ladder where they were being stored upon the roof of some hapless window cleaner's vehicle.

I always carried my bucket (and associated untensils) in the back of my van as it looks more professional."

this post nearly caused me to urinate im my pants  ;D

stephen s

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 11:33:43 am »
aaaah  I see what he means now,  for a minute I thought it was something written by that chav from Little Britten who say no but yeah but no but yeah  ;D

luther1

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 11:51:40 am »
grait trnsilashion malkum, i neerly wet me kax 2.

GWCS

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 01:44:29 pm »

this post nearly caused me to urinate im my pants  ;D

yeah so true.