Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Re: who designed WFP
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2009, 08:57:52 pm »
The Omni Gutter Vac is the latest brain child of the company that brought you water fed pole window cleaning back in 1997 (now the method of choice for all commercial window cleaners and a great proportion of domestic window cleaners).

"BROUGHT YOU WFP BACK IN 1997 "this is a factual statement
No one apart from Craig Mawlem and ourselves had used or even  heard of WFP type cleaning in the UK then.

Why the **** am I bothering explaining.
I have done backgrund on this and find this to be a true statment Glyn made above.
I have spoken to Craig a couple of times and the words match up.

Glyn, dont raise to it  ;)
Oh and thanks for the poem the other day and gift   :-*  :-X lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

karlosdaze

Ravensford

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:33 am »
I suppose you could re-write a lot of history if you delved deeper. Whilst I'm not disputing the evidence, why did this company not become the world leaders in wfp? Could it be that it simply did not work without de-ionised water or pure water.

Bit like one of those early pioneers that claimed to have invented a flying machine that didn't actually fly!  ;D

They can patent any design they wish - it doesn't actually have to work.

I suppose the concept was there but not as we know it (with pure).

matt

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 10:52:12 pm »
sfwc wrote
dont make me laugh omnivacs they are at it

Could someone please translate the above as I am not sure if this a compliment or a slur.

come on glyn

you dont come on here for a compliment  ;) it can only be one thing  ;D

MoemGorod

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 01:31:55 pm »
What Omnipole are stating is that they introduced WFP into this country. Tucker Invented it in the states for window cleaning back in the last century.

I have no problems dealing with Omnipole for window cleaning or gutter cleaning equipment. They get slated a lot by members on this forum but they still post replies and try to answer questions. . Alex Gardiner has a huge fan club on this forum if anyone hadn't already noticed and is very popular because of his family's wfp shop and because of his very positive feedback to queries. Alex isn't involved in the shop side of things so much as Glyn and his team, hence why Glyn is probably less diplomatic, but he shouldn't be heckled off of this forum by some wind up merchants who just love to provoke trouble.

+1

We contacted Omnipole 19 months ago dreaming to start the first WFP project in Russia (window cleaning & equipment supplier company). We are very experienced in distribution, importing and sales activities, but it was really difficuilt for us to understand the potential supplier. As a results, we are SO happy, that we started to "creat" WFP market in Russia and CIS with Gardiner Pole System. We are very satisfied with the results and very grateful to Alex, to his knowlegies and patience as well.

So for the same future discussion in Russia "Who was 1st in Russia?" the answer is Alex. indeed.

Thank you Alex.

warmest regards.

Vadim
www.MoemGorod.com - WFP supplier in Russia & CIS
www.MoemGorod.ru - WFP WC in Saint-Petersburg

Glyn H

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 04:37:50 pm »
Vadim
I am not sure who or how  you contacted us at Omnipole.
I was certainly unaware of any contact from you which is unfortunate as I  have a particular interest in St Petersburg as some of my ancestors came from there.

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2009, 07:35:34 am »
Omnipolesky of St Petersburg.....
Recommended by the KGB.... ;D

MoemGorod

« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2009, 08:49:33 am »

Dan, dont think that is wise and polite. At least not funny. Sorry.

Vadim

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2009, 09:03:48 am »
Its the English sense of humour Moem.

I shall apologise for him, he's a bit stupid, his Daddy built his swing too close to the wall  ;D

Его английский юмор Моэм.

Я должна извиниться за него, он немного глупым, его папа построили качели его слишком близко к стене

stephen s

« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2009, 09:16:59 am »
So who designed it.....as just seen omnivacs post on ebay and they claim to of but i didnt realise this.....

some bloke

MoemGorod

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2009, 09:48:53 am »
his Daddy built his swing too close to the wall

Great, Matt. There are no such cool phrase in Russian. I'll collect it for chance. Really funny. Thanks.

Vadim

Sean Dyer

« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2009, 09:52:25 am »

I shall apologise for him, he's a bit stupid, his Daddy built his swing too close to the wall  ;D

ive nearly spit my drink over cpu, thats a corker, im gonna use it first chance i get lol

« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2009, 01:04:56 pm »

ive nearly spit my drink over cpu, thats a corker, im gonna use it first chance i get lol

I said that to a bird in a nightclub once about the swing being too close to the wall, refering to her mong face, after I had asked her how much she charged.

I got a drink thrown over me at that point  :-\

« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2009, 01:11:07 pm »
Ha ha ha, lighten up, cant you see a joke when its right in front of you.

Mr HARDMAN!!

Chill out Mr Farty Pants

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »
Just my english sense of humour showing again matt.... ;D

« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2009, 01:21:44 pm »
Muppet ;D

Yea, save your grief for Glyn  ;D

« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2009, 01:24:59 pm »
ok twat... ;D

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2009, 01:25:37 pm »
fool.....who wrote fool? ;D

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2009, 01:26:57 pm »

Dan, dont think that is wise and polite. At least not funny. Sorry.

Vadim

Dont they sell sense of humour over in old Ruskie land?

MoemGorod

« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2009, 01:29:31 pm »
Back to the subject of this topic with the WFP history is the most interesting and helpful info Ive read here for the last 18 months. Thanx to initial post of RWC and  karlosdaze, Alex, Ravensford ... and Matt Bateman for the good humour as well.

I even use this info for my website: http://moemgorod.com/index.php?ukey=news&blog_id=14

regards,

Vadim