Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

complexcleaning

Cleaning Machine Engineer Wanted
« on: August 07, 2009, 02:46:34 pm »
Complex Cleaning Supplies in Borehamwood, Herts are looking for an engineer to fix and service cleaning machines.  Such as Numatic Scrubber dryers, Rotary machines and Prochem Carpet cleaning machines.  If interested please email Scott@complexcleaning.com

Griffus

Re: Cleaning Machine Engineer Wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:24:50 pm »
Talking of which we could do with our TTQ1535 scrubber dryer servicing.

Anyone recommend anyone in the West Midlands?

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 07:30:55 pm »
Complex Cleaning,

John Taylor is your man.
I believe he was working at A&M until they went bust recently, or so rumour has it.
John has been servicing machines of all descriptions for donkeys years and is one of the most experienced guy's in the industry.
I, and many others in the industry have good reason to be heavily indebted to John for his in-depth knowledge of everything from the most sophisticated Truck Mounts to a whole variety of other cleaning equipment.
I don't have his number, but he's your man for sure and I'd grab him with both hands if he's available because his reputation in the industry will win you many new customers.

Simon

jamie taylor

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:44:52 pm »
Simon
What a wonderful write up he really is the man.I had my cleaning machine repaired by him about 6 weeks ago and was so pleased with my repair, hope he comes up some where close to me . He is the best engineer, in the industry, and the truck mount knowledge is second to none.

murky

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 09:47:23 pm »
I have used Complex in the past for advice and consumables, the guy that owns it really knows his stuff and has always pointed me in the right direction.

Cant fault him (sorry dont know his name), father and son outfit I think.

They do mostly industrial cleaning chems and sundries, mostly Prochem, Jeyes  and Clover etc etc but big in window cleaning stuff, brushes and consumables.

Good luck I say.

Murky