Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANGLASSUK

Need help? Glass atrium
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:05:49 pm »
Picked up a large job today cleaning a glass atrium at the front of a large office block.
What i need to no is, a long time ago i used wire wool and a solution to clean off the white stains. What i cant remember is what solution i used.
Anyone have any ideas.
Cheers

matt

Re: Need help? Glass atrium
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:07:10 pm »
MDR

GWCS

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:08:13 pm »
Picked up a large job today cleaning a glass atrium at the front of a large office block.
What i need to no is, a long time ago i used wire wool and a solution to clean off the white stains. What i cant remember is what solution i used.
Anyone have any ideas.
Cheers

tell us about the colour and the bottle then? maybe its possible to pin point the product, at the moments it pretty open.

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 10:11:31 pm »
Anyone have any ideas.
Cheers

tell us about the colour and the bottle then? maybe its possible to pin point the product, at the moments it pretty open.
I cant remember this was over five years ago.

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:27:24 pm »
just remember its 0000 not 000 fine wool

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 12:31:19 am »
Anyone have any ideas.
Cheers

Cricky don't go buying all the fancy products if your using wire wool then all you need is water with a little washing up liquid in to give the wool glide and like Joe said it has to be 0000 grade