Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

vision tech

Re: dragons den
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 11:18:23 pm »
lucky guys

Bloke on the far left (grey hair). He must do the WFP jobs, don't look like he has climbed a ladder in a while  :o
Im 61 and have a bigger belly than that i weigh 17 st and still climb 3 teir 4mtr ladders, not a prob.so dont knock him till you know the facts. ??? ???
I started out with nothing......I still have most of it.

daveappleby

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 10:45:52 am »
lucky guys

Bloke on the far left (grey hair). He must do the WFP jobs, don't look like he has climbed a ladder in a while  :o
Im 61 and have a bigger belly than that i weigh 17 st and still climb 3 teir 4mtr ladders, not a prob.so dont knock him till you know the facts. ??? ???

Is that facts? or a spelling mistake for fats???!!! ::)

s.hughes

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 04:35:48 pm »
lucky guys

Is that facts? or a spelling mistake for fats???!!! ::)
lol that is not nice

wfp master

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 04:43:28 pm »
hate that program they are all up there own a**holes ......

s.hughes

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 05:02:33 pm »
hate that program they are all up there own a**holes ......
that is true. I hate the startup where they stand there like they are really something

cozy

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 06:16:07 pm »
Steve, erm, they are LOL. I think it looks a bit silly too, but the bods that they get with good ideas are great to watch. I love it though when those loonies come on and want investment for an idea like that guy who wanted to sell a glove to wear when driving abroad, remeber that? By the way Balentinne, or whatever his name is, is worth nearly half a billion.

R W C

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 06:30:17 pm »
Steve, erm, they are LOL. I think it looks a bit silly too, but the bods that they get with good ideas are great to watch. I love it though when those loonies come on and want investment for an idea like that guy who wanted to sell a glove to wear when driving abroad, remeber that? By the way Balentinne, or whatever his name is, is worth nearly half a billion.

What do you class as nearly, if a 190 million off 500 million then yer  :)

cybersye

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 06:37:21 pm »
gimee some reggae reggae sauce !  ;D

weetot

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 06:37:56 pm »
lucky guys

Is that facts? or a spelling mistake for fats???!!! ::) ;D ;D ;D
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

weetot

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 06:40:28 pm »
Lets face it, who on this forum would have the minerals to go on Dragons Den.

You would be sweating like a stuck pig when they ask you about your figures, gross, net, profit, turnover, c,mon you'll turn to jelly and hope the floor swallows you up. :-\ ;D

weetot

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 06:48:29 pm »
I wouldnt dream of even attempting to go on there, I owuldnt have the slightest belief in myself or know how to start; but Im sure theres someone on here who'd like to make out they could cut the mustard on there. That would be so funny.

Id rub DeepHeat into my goolies to see that. (I do anyway, but thats niether here nor there)

I like it.  Try Marmite thats much better! ;D

Sorry this is supposed to be a serious forum for goodness sake! >:(

trevor perry

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2009, 06:49:15 pm »
I wouldnt dream of even attempting to go on there, I owuldnt have the slightest belief in myself or know how to start; but Im sure theres someone on here who'd like to make out they could cut the mustard on there. That would be so funny.

Id rub DeepHeat into my goolies to see that. (I do anyway, but thats niether here nor there)
now theres an idea deep heat especially for goolies, get the dragons to rub it on and then see how much they will invest for a bucket of cold water ;D
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

weetot

« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2009, 06:55:24 pm »
Anyway i thought  dragons had lairs and lions had dens......shows how clever they are.

STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE MR BANATYNE!

R W C

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2009, 06:56:42 pm »
Id go on the den just to see matt put deep heat down there.

s.hughes

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2009, 07:38:54 pm »
Remember the chinease women who sais on there that the chinease eat dragons for breakfast. She never got an investment