This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mick hay

Re: Its bouncing
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 09:39:38 pm »
i will do mick.i would be interested in having a look at ur brodex system and maybe come out with u on ur round and see how WFP works.ive never cleaned a window WFP in my life :o.im v.fast with mop and blade and use 30foot extension poles nearly every day.just safety and less strain on the knees maybe?im 6foot2in and 17stone.im 37 and dont drink or smoke anymore and feel fitter than ever but would like to cut down my ladder work.ive got 340 custys,most loyal,goodpayers that ive cleaned for years.gotta try this WFP CLEANING OUT B4 I BUY ONE.trouble is i dont know anyone who s using one round here.be great to meet up one day pal and get some hints and tips.need a break at mo.new york in 2wks.ill come back ready to face the winter months.sorts the men from the boys.best wishes mick.enjoy ur holidays as well.darren

Yea no probs, come out with me one day if ya want...just give me some notice  ;)

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 10:26:41 pm »
thanks mick would be much appreciated.gona be dry tomoro for your conservatorys.ive got plenty of work to cram in b4 hols. ;).one day in sept would be great.think i would only need a DI SYSTEM?regards darren
price higher/work harder!

wfp master

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 03:23:27 pm »
God the rain is bouncing here in manchester.......Hoping to get out, dont want to get behind before me holiday....whats it like where you are?   you gonna get out?
still raining here

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 03:33:17 pm »
sfwc,

What its been rain where you live since July??

wfp master

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 04:10:53 pm »
yes  i live in a shower  ;D ;D ;D ;D

wfp master

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 06:01:06 pm »
full week first 1 for months  :) :)

martinsadie

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2009, 07:46:38 pm »
just bad on tues and thurs mornings here one with rain the other freezing