This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Walker

Accountant
« on: July 27, 2009, 11:10:23 am »

Having just been made redundant and at last going full time WFPing instead of just weekends, I'm wondering about an accountant.

I am ok at keeping my books etc, but any advice regarding using an accountant for tax etc would be appreciated.  Will be working as a one man band for at least the first 12 months.
BaxWalker Window Cleaning

eddie d

Re: Accountant
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 11:37:58 am »
what advise do you need?
the acc will sort it all out for you

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 11:45:38 am »
Hi John
Hope all's going well.  You may recall, I'm the window cleaner that bought those barrells off you 3 or 4 years ago - you dropped them round to me in Bridge.
Anyway, I use a good accountant - he lives in Molash.  I do all my books during the year and he just checks them over, works out all my allowances etc etc and does my return for just over £100 + VAT - he's pretty good.
If you want his details, drop me an e-mail on mattstanley@talktalk.net .
Would also recommend joing the FSB as they provide all sorts of back up and benefits including free business banking with the Coop and insurance for all professional fees in the event of a tax inspection/investigation.
Let me know if you need any more info.
All the best.
Matt.

John Walker

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 02:39:34 pm »
Hi John
Hope all's going well.  You may recall, I'm the window cleaner that bought those barrells off you 3 or 4 years ago - you dropped them round to me in Bridge.
Anyway, I use a good accountant - he lives in Molash.  I do all my books during the year and he just checks them over, works out all my allowances etc etc and does my return for just over £100 + VAT - he's pretty good.
If you want his details, drop me an e-mail on mattstanley@talktalk.net .
Would also recommend joing the FSB as they provide all sorts of back up and benefits including free business banking with the Coop and insurance for all professional fees in the event of a tax inspection/investigation.
Let me know if you need any more info.
All the best.
Matt.

Hi Matt

Nice to hear from you. I trust business is good for you.

That's exactly what info I needed - didn't make it very clear in my question.  Will be in touch soon re. account in Molash.

John
BaxWalker Window Cleaning